Old June 19th 14, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What goes around...

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:43:34 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
Do you watch Honey Boo Boo on TV? I don't. Doggy is watching Kangaroo movie on the FXM TV channel. Kangaroo, Maureen O'Hara, Peter Lawford. (1952) Turn of the century Australia is the setting for this standard cattle ranching western. Looks like a real Good movie. Doggy sure does know how to pick em.

Doggy is an Australian, I believe. Is she a mix/part Dingo?
Old June 19th 14, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Blue Heeler, Australian Cattle Dog. www.cattledog.com www.acdca.org www.akc.org Google,,, Blue Heeler Videos Youtube. A Dingo Dog head fossil, five million years old, was discovered in Vietnam.
Old June 26th 14, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/18/14 16:24 , Bill Davis wrote:
On 6/18/2014 2:47 PM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/17/2014 2:52 PM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/17/2014 3:36 AM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/16/2014 9:23 AM, dave wrote:
On 06/14/2014 10:32 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:22:54 AM UTC-4, dave wrote:

Amendment 14 says we just have to be born here.
Are you an ex-slave ?

I am currently a slave.

To whom?

I think what he is trying to say is that he's a clown 'tard who just
keeps making bad choices.

Oh, iow a typical liberal who can't see the consequences of his
voting.

There's a lot of that going around.

It's about to change - oil is due to double in cost after Iraq falls.

Oh right, that would be Bush's fault too...

According to some, EVERYTHING is Bush's fault...

Including the boo boo on my knee, I'm sure of it ;-)

New Executive Order, in pursuit of Agenda 21: You're only permitted one
'boo.'

Old June 26th 14, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Only one Boo is permited? Ooooo, what will Honey Boo Boo do? Google,,, Honey Boo Boo Youtube
Old June 26th 14, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Google,,, Aquiess, Inc. Also at. www.stevequayle.com
Old June 26th 14, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 8:59:39 AM UTC-7, Bill Davis wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natura...citizen_clause

Alexander Hamilton, a Convention delegate from New York, wrote in
Federalist No. 68 about the care that must be taken in selecting
the president: "Nothing was more to be desired than that every
practicable obstacle should be opposed to cabal, intrigue, and
corruption. These most deadly adversaries of republican government
might naturally have been expected to make their approaches from
more than one quarter, but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers
to gain an improper ascendant in our councils."[5

http://www.redstate.com/diary/ironch...ynch-v-clarke/

A quote from James Madison, popularly acknowledged as the
ï¿ 1/2 authorï¿ 1/2 of the Constitution, provides a clue as to what our
Founders meant. In one of his papers, dated the 22 May, 1789, he
wrote the following (emphasis mine):

It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance.
Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes
from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion;
it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be
unnecessary to investigate any other.

Maybe it is the 18th century Colonial English, but the quote from the Federalist Papers that you attribute to Alexander Hamilton seems like a justification for requiring natural-born citizenship. I do not see a definition of being a "natura- born citizen" in this quote.

The quote from James Madison is interesting, but he seems to be presenting it as his opinion, it covers some simple and uncontroversial situations, and he does not seem to be claiming the same authority to interpret the constitutions as John Marshall did in Marbury versus Madison. It does not appear to be a formal and legal definition that gives both the necessary requirements and describes any and all disqualifying conditions.

I still think the Rock Rat was wrong when he asserted that the definition could be found in the Constitution, and he was just bloviating when he claimed that it was in the Federalist Papers.
Old June 26th 14, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Google,,, batr.org TISA
Old June 26th 14, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/26/2014 7:36 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 6/16/14 06:04 , dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/15/2014 4:40 AM, dxAce wrote:

Bill Davis wrote:

On 6/14/2014 7:26 AM, dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

On 06/13/2014 09:17 AM, wrote:
On Friday, June 13, 2014 6:29:12 AM UTC-7, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Yes, the US Constitution. And the Federalist Papers.
What do the Federalist Papers opine about the qualifications to
be President? Was there unanimous agreement, or was this
another controversial issue?

AFAIK, the US Constitution says "natural born citizne", and the
US Supreme Court has not yet spoken ex cathedra on clarifying
the definition.

The Supreme Court has 2 blatantly corrupt Associate Justices and
is an
invalid body. In a perfect world Scalia and Thomas would be in
prison
licking their wounds.

In a perfect world Barack and Michelle would have already packed
the U-Haul and been gone...

I don't think you can drive a U-Haul all the way back to Kenya....

I have to wonder if Barack even knows HOW to drive...

He seems competent on the golf course ;-)

Sure hope he leaves the White House soon and joins the PGA Tour...

What's not widely known, is that he can't play golf at most of the
better courses in the Chicago area. All but two of the North Shore
courses are restricted.

I did not know that.

Can Rahm play them?