Old June 18th 14, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What goes around...

On 6/18/2014 11:10 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Snow in June. www.drudgereport.com Montana, Wyoming, Utah.

Global...'cooling'...
Old June 19th 14, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Snow on the Equator, on top of Mountain Kilamanjaro, Africa. I think that is in Africa. I am too lazy to look it up, if you think that is something, (lazy ass me) you should see the tall high weeds in my yard. I might mow it Friday.
Old June 19th 14, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:24:12 PM UTC-5, Bill Davis wrote:
According to some, EVERYTHING is Bush's fault...

Including the boo boo on my knee, I'm sure of it ;-)

As is the "thrill up your leg".

Old June 19th 14, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:02:59 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
Snow on the Equator, on top of Mountain Kilamanjaro, Africa. I think that is in Africa. I am too lazy to look it up, if you think that is something, (lazy ass me) you should see the tall high weeds in my yard. I might mow it Friday.

That Old Mountain has barely any snow or ice left on the top, which may totally disappear within a few years. If one really wants to see it in real life - he would have to get up there as soon as possible! Before it is too late ...
Old June 19th 14, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/18/2014 10:26 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:24:12 PM UTC-5, Bill Davis wrote:
According to some, EVERYTHING is Bush's fault...

Including the boo boo on my knee, I'm sure of it ;-)

As is the "thrill up your leg".

I don't watch certain cable channels at all ;-)
Old June 19th 14, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do you watch Honey Boo Boo on TV? I don't. Doggy is watching Kangaroo movie on the FXM TV channel. Kangaroo, Maureen O'Hara, Peter Lawford. (1952) Turn of the century Australia is the setting for this standard cattle ranching western. Looks like a real Good movie. Doggy sure does know how to pick em.