Old November 12th 14, 12:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Steve and Larry.

On 2014-11-11 10:11:38 +0000, Drifter said:

Hi guys. It's Veteran's day again. Time
fly's so fast for me anymore. So, "Happy-
Veteran's-Day". May we all see many more.
And, as the kids today like to say, "Thanks
for your service". I get the feeling, people
say this because we went, and they didn't
have too. What say you all?

Drifter...

(Mike)...

It's also an acknowledgement that many folks went without a choice, to
fight a war designed by crazy policy masters like Henry Kissinger. A
war that was lost and might had been unwinnable from the start. Nobody
should have to go halfway around the world to fight some war, especialy
one as hare-brained as Nam.

I also say it to the folks my age and younger who served in Iraq and
Afghanistan. Turns out we lost Iraq as ISIL (AKA the Free Syrian Army
once they drive onver to Iraq) has practically taken the whole place
over already. Afghanistan seems poised to be next.

Old November 12th 14, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:06:08 AM UTC-6, Oregonian Haruspex wrote:
On 2014-11-11 10:11:38 +0000, Drifter said:

[...]

Some people say, The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword.
Old November 12th 14, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Flying Three Missions on D Day. www.supertalk.fm
Old November 12th 14, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/12/2014 7:06 AM, Oregonian Haruspex wrote:

I also say it to the folks my age and younger who served in Iraq and
Afghanistan. Turns out we lost Iraq as ISIL (AKA the Free Syrian Army
once they drive over to Iraq) has practically taken the whole place
over already. Afghanistan seems poised to be next.

So, it sounds like you might be suggesting George W and his gang of
thieves further de-stabilized an already unstable part of the world.

Iraq and Afghanistan -- the gifts that keep on giving.

Heck of a job, Georgie!

Old November 12th 14, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:41:13 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 11/12/2014 7:06 AM, Oregonian Haruspex wrote:

I also say it to the folks my age and younger who served in Iraq and
Afghanistan. Turns out we lost Iraq as ISIL (AKA the Free Syrian Army
once they drive over to Iraq) has practically taken the whole place
over already. Afghanistan seems poised to be next.

So, it sounds like you might be suggesting George W and his gang of
thieves further de-stabilized an already unstable part of the world.

Iraq and Afghanistan -- the gifts that keep on giving.

Heck of a job, Georgie!

Google,,, intellicast.com Jackson, Mississippi forecast Looks like I will be turning my water off at the water meter and unplugging my electric water heater for about a week and a half of nights, or so. My so called plastic 'freeze proof Alaskan' plastic PEX water lines. HA!, what a JOKE! In the last few years I have repaired four water leaks. No more water leaks for me!

Old November 12th 14, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Must be that global warming that Boy Barry keeps talking about.

Old November 12th 14, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 3:00:48 PM UTC-6, dxAce wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

If Hell freezes over, 'they' will blame it on global warming.

Hey Larry, others dave Shortwave 1 May 4th 11 01:19 AM
Where's Larry? dave Shortwave 1 February 2nd 11 06:06 PM
so let me get this straight steve....OTOH steve proves he claim that he never lies a lie all in one post an_old_friend Policy 3 April 9th 06 08:52 AM
New Threats from a Steve Want-a-be or perhaps it's from Slick Steve Roberson himself....you guess N9OGL Policy 60 July 26th 05 06:18 PM
Where is Larry? Scott in Baltimore CB 1 June 8th 04 09:20 PM