Old July 13th 15, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tecsun PL-990 (future radio concept)

Hello everyone, does anyone have any opinions on what Tecsun should implement into their next elite portable? I am planning to send Tecsun a design concept to help them design the best modern portable shortwave receiver on the market. Suggestions from current owners of PL-880, PL-680 and PL-660 units would be especially useful.
Old July 13th 15, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yes, Tecsun may not listen, however, you missed my point. I was not talking about designing a new radio from scratch but rather,
a concept that the company may take a few ideas off of. For exam
Old July 13th 15, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

(Ctd from previous post) -ple, If someone wanted a dot matrix display, I would first look through the specs of dozens of cost effective displays before putting any particular one into the design. Also, while I am no master, I understand the processes in the making in the designing of DSP circuitry.

I have taken off my original post and am leaving this group for good. With all the trolling and bantering here, I will never recommend this group and will instead forward hobbyists to the SWLing Post and other places of the likes.

IBOC : The Future of Terrestrial Radio Broadcasting is FM Radio andthe Future of FM Radio is IBOC Multi-Channel "HD" Radio RHF Shortwave 4 December 19th 08 03:59 AM
Concept of Radio NotMe Radio Photos 0 November 26th 08 10:03 PM
New Tecsun Radio in development [email protected] Shortwave 5 September 24th 07 07:36 PM
Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 [Was: Tecsun BCL-2000 Preview (Grundig S350) Gary Shortwave 1 February 16th 04 11:16 PM
Question on Tecsun BCL-2000 SW Radio? Kenneth Shortwave 1 December 8th 03 08:19 PM