Old August 22nd 15, 08:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pyongyang Time

No lights at night? No cars? No trucks? No noise? No pollution? No television. Hmm. Getting the night sky back and being able to enjoy the majesty of space and the stars sounds good to me. Dig the back to nature simplicity of it all. And maybe the people actually talk to each other like the good old days instead of mindlessly staring at electronic contraptions that have turned us "civilized" folks into brain dead zombies.

See the sad state of the "civilized" world today at:https://stevecutts.wordpress.com/

Brilliant social commentary!

Old August 22nd 15, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 2:23:26 AM UTC-5, wrote:
No lights at night? No cars? No trucks? No noise? No pollution? No television. Hmm. Getting the night sky back and being able to enjoy the majesty of space and the stars sounds good to me. Dig the back to nature simplicity of it all. And maybe the people actually talk to each other like the good old days instead of mindlessly staring at electronic contraptions that have turned us "civilized" folks into brain dead zombies.

See the sad state of the "civilized" world today at:https://stevecutts.wordpress.com/

Brilliant social commentary!

North and South Korea are only having a little tift. I doubt anything will happen. They do that crap once in a while.
Old August 22nd 15, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 12:04:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 2:23:26 AM UTC-5, wrote:
No lights at night? No cars? No trucks? No noise? No pollution? No television. Hmm. Getting the night sky back and being able to enjoy the majesty of space and the stars sounds good to me. Dig the back to nature simplicity of it all. And maybe the people actually talk to each other like the good old days instead of mindlessly staring at electronic contraptions that have turned us "civilized" folks into brain dead zombies.

See the sad state of the "civilized" world today at:https://stevecutts.wordpress.com/

Brilliant social commentary!

North and South Korea are only having a little tift. I doubt anything will happen. They do that crap once in a while.

Google,,, 'Quasi State of war on Korean Penisular' (commons.commondreams.org... Comments section)
Old August 23rd 15, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 1:04:28 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 2:23:26 AM UTC-5, wrote:
No lights at night? No cars? No trucks? No noise? No pollution? No television. Hmm. Getting the night sky back and being able to enjoy the majesty of space and the stars sounds good to me. Dig the back to nature simplicity of it all. And maybe the people actually talk to each other like the good old days instead of mindlessly staring at electronic contraptions that have turned us "civilized" folks into brain dead zombies.

See the sad state of the "civilized" world today at:https://stevecutts.wordpress.com/

Brilliant social commentary!

North and South Korea are only having a little tift. I doubt anything will happen. They do that crap once in a while.

I'm afraid they've been doing the same crap almost on a daily basis ... all way back since 1953!
Old August 23rd 15, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 6:13:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

They (South and North Korea) are having talks right now trying to resolve the situation. Google,,, Southwest Rod And Custom Youtube .....We have a situation and the situation is...

Old August 23rd 15, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 12:04:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

North and South Korea are only having a little tift. I doubt anything will happen. They do that crap once in a while.

What's Different This Time In the Korean Standoff: See http://news.yahoo.com/ap-analysis-wh...12638990.html#

It is currently 2:35 p.m. and 81 degrees in beautiful Pyongyang this August 23rd in the year 104.
Old August 23rd 15, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 1:06:25 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 12:04:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

North and South Korea are only having a little tift. I doubt anything will happen. They do that crap once in a while.

What's Different This Time In the Korean Standoff: See http://news.yahoo.com/ap-analysis-wh...12638990.html#

It is currently 2:35 p.m. and 81 degrees in beautiful Pyongyang this August 23rd in the year 104.

If you like Pyongyang so much.......
Old August 23rd 15, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 9:00:51 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 1:06:25 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 12:04:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

North and South Korea are only having a little tift. I doubt anything will happen. They do that crap once in a while.

What's Different This Time In the Korean Standoff: See http://news.yahoo.com/ap-analysis-wh...12638990.html#

It is currently 2:35 p.m. and 81 degrees in beautiful Pyongyang this August 23rd in the year 104.

If you like Pyongyang so much.......

Google,,, Japan News
Old August 24th 15, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 9:00:51 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
If you like Pyongyang so much.......

Were I faced with the choice of living in Pyongyang or the garbage can you reside in, Jackson, Mississippi, I would choose Pyongyang.

It is currently 8:45 a.m. and 70 degrees in beautiful Pyongyang this 24th day of August in the year 104.
Old August 24th 15, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 7:15:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 9:00:51 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
If you like Pyongyang so much.......

Were I faced with the choice of living in Pyongyang or the garbage can you reside in, Jackson, Mississippi, I would choose Pyongyang.

It is currently 8:45 a.m. and 70 degrees in beautiful Pyongyang this 24th day of August in the year 104.

You would just LOVE it there in Pyongyang.

R. Korea (Pyongyang) Ross Archer[_3_] Shortwave 1 December 4th 14 04:14 AM
Important Announcement From Pyongyang! Truth Teller Shortwave 1 January 2nd 12 05:44 PM
7505 R. Pyongyang?? m II Shortwave 10 June 7th 09 07:59 PM
VoK Radio Pyongyang Les & Claire Shortwave 14 July 16th 03 09:32 AM
Radio PYONGYANG Les & Claire Shortwave 0 July 12th 03 02:34 AM