Old August 31st 16, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Between the election and the inauguration -- Doomsday!!

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 8:21:42 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 8/29/2016 10:11 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

...I am an old ground pounder.

Yes you are -- and I am sure you are proud of your service to your country.

Which makes it all the more puzzling why you would support a clown that
spent *days* ridiculing and mocking a Gold Star family.

---

Still Report #1152 Red Cross tells Cop - No praying Youtube ..and www.stevequayle.com ...Red Cross is Communist.
Old August 31st 16, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 8:52:16 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 8:21:42 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 8/29/2016 10:11 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

...I am an old ground pounder.

Yes you are -- and I am sure you are proud of your service to your country.

Which makes it all the more puzzling why you would support a clown that
spent *days* ridiculing and mocking a Gold Star family.

---

Still Report #1152 Red Cross tells Cop - No praying Youtube ..and www.stevequayle.com ...Red Cross is Communist.

My boy Trump, Everett, Washington Rally. Tune in.