Old August 20th 16, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Between the election and the inauguration -- Doomsday!!

Brother Stair is warning us that the most latest end of the world, as we
know it, is penciled in for the period between the American
Presidential election and the winning candidate's inauguration. It
will all happen within ONE HOUR!!

I didn't catch the reason for this peculiar timing, although I'm sure
Satan is greatly concerned about the likelyhood of being upstaged as
the Center Of Evil.
Old August 20th 16, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/20/2016 1:21 PM, analogdial wrote:
Brother Stair is warning us that the most latest end of the world, as we
know it, is penciled in for the period between the American
Presidential election and the winning candidate's inauguration. It
will all happen within ONE HOUR!!

I didn't catch the reason for this peculiar timing, although I'm sure
Satan is greatly concerned about the likelyhood of being upstaged as
the Center Of Evil.

If you use your google, or whatever, you will
find Bro. Stair died about a year ago. Not that
it means a a lot; that guy down in the Caribbean
is still heard on the airways. Even tho he died,
I believe, late 80ies or early 90ies. As long as
the money comes in he will be heard...
Old August 20th 16, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

On 8/20/2016 1:21 PM, analogdial wrote:
Brother Stair is warning us that the most latest end of the world, as we
know it, is penciled in for the period between the American
Presidential election and the winning candidate's inauguration. It
will all happen within ONE HOUR!!

I didn't catch the reason for this peculiar timing, although I'm sure
Satan is greatly concerned about the likelyhood of being upstaged as
the Center Of Evil.

If you use your google, or whatever, you will
find Bro. Stair died about a year ago. Not that
it means a a lot; that guy down in the Caribbean
is still heard on the airways. Even tho he died,
I believe, late 80ies or early 90ies. As long as
the money comes in he will be heard...

Nope. The Last Day Prophet of God is still misprouncing names and
giving his garbled commentary on current events and, of course,
delivering the most wonderful false predictions ever on shortwave radio.

In fact, I believe the Prophet has hit an all time peak in SW
broadcasting hours per week.

Don't know the dead SW broadcaster you're referring to. We've lost so
many of them. Harold Camping is gone, but not before he gained national
attention droning out his own false prediction. Doc Scott is still
sometimes heard DEMANDING money and berating the hired help, years
after his death. I believe I heard at least one of Bill Cooper's rants
some time after he was on the losing end of the shootout.

I'm getting nostalgic now. George W, Gentry has a facebook page. Too
bad it's not a posthumous SW broadcast:

https://www.facebook.com/GeorgeWileyGentry/

Brother Stair is EASILY doing the work of 10 men in keeping American
Kook Radio alive. As far as I know, James Lloyd is still around, but
has taken his fine "Apocolypse Chronicles" show off SW radio.

I would welcome him back.
Old August 21st 16, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 20/08/16 18:21, analogdial wrote:
Brother Stair is warning us that the most latest end of the world, as we
know it, is penciled in for the period between the American
Presidential election and the winning candidate's inauguration. It
will all happen within ONE HOUR!!

I didn't catch the reason for this peculiar timing, although I'm sure
Satan is greatly concerned about the likelyhood of being upstaged as
the Center Of Evil.

On 8/20/2016 6:00 PM, Hils wrote:

This will be a gender-neutral, equal opportunity Armageddon. Beelzebub
could be the lady of flies, a princess of hell. In fact it seems more
likely given her warmongering on behalf of Israel.

Yeah, you're right. Instead of her, what we really need is an unstable,
vengeful, vindictive blowhard buffoon with his hand on the nuclear
button, a clown that is promoting nuclear proliferation and had no clue
what the nuclear triad is or did not know that Russia invaded Crimea two
years ago.

In that light, my opinion is that the "princess of hell", bad as she may
be, is a safer choice for the world rather than that dangerous clown.
(Yes, even though he could be the American president, the radioactive
fallout cloud WILL fall over your UK too).

Finally, while we are on the subject, here is the word of the day (and
yes, it is a real word -- and unbelievably appropriate!)...

Trump“er`y
n. 1. Deceit; fraud.
2. Something serving to deceive by false show or pretense; falsehood;
deceit; worthless but showy matter; hence, things worn out and of no
value; rubbish.

a. 1. Worthless or deceptive in character.

---

Old August 21st 16, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/20/2016 6:00 PM, Hils wrote:

[...]

TrumpĀ“er`y

Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend's wife flys approximately twenty miles in private jet? www.drudgereport.com

Old August 21st 16, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hils wrote:

This will be a gender-neutral, equal opportunity Armageddon. Beelzebub
could be the lady of flies, a princess of hell. In fact it seems more
likely given her warmongering on behalf of Israel.

Hillary is even worse than a neocon, she's a liberal interventionist.
All people of the less free world, who have been feuding for centuries,
nursing grudges for generations, deserve to have our military oust
their repressive dictator and replace it with a democracy.

And, as our last soldier leaves, she'll be sure to say, "Remember folks,
ballots are better than bullets!"

Old August 21st 16, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yeah, you're right. Instead of her, what we really need is an unstable,
vengeful, vindictive blowhard buffoon with his hand on the nuclear
button, a clown that is promoting nuclear proliferation and had no clue
what the nuclear triad is or did not know that Russia invaded Crimea two
years ago.

In that light, my opinion is that the "princess of hell", bad as she may
be, is a safer choice for the world rather than that dangerous clown.
(Yes, even though he could be the American president, the radioactive
fallout cloud WILL fall over your UK too).

Relax. Putin's got it covered. If Trump starts babbling about tossing
a nuke across the Rio Grande or down the Kahn family chimney, Trump's
Russian handler will distract The Donald with a catalog of Hot Young
Russian Prospective Brides. Blonde. Pencil thin, yet busty. Oh, that
foreign accent! And guaranteed not to have a grey hair or wrinkle for
the next twenty years.

What more could a septuagenarian billionaire with the mind of a thirteen
year old want?
Old August 21st 16, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Video: Driving through Detroit at night www.drudgereport.com My Hero, Shelby Stanga the Swampman would say,, Just Don't Do It!!!
Old August 22nd 16, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 21/08/16 01:06, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yeah, you're right. Instead of her, what we really need is an unstable,
vengeful, vindictive blowhard buffoon with his hand on the nuclear
button, a clown that is promoting nuclear proliferation and had no clue
what the nuclear triad is or did not know that Russia invaded Crimea two
years ago.

In that light, my opinion is that the "princess of hell", bad as she may
be, is a safer choice for the world rather than that dangerous clown.
(Yes, even though he could be the American president, the radioactive
fallout cloud WILL fall over your UK too).

On 8/21/2016 1:56 PM, Hils wrote:

Perhaps we're looking at this the wrong way. A nuclear war would most
likely be started by religionists, the Christian US, Judaist Israel, or
Islamic fundamentalists...

Maybe, but there is a fair chance that the vindictive, vengeful,
ignorant of world affairs blowhard buffoon would be more likely to start
a nuclear war.

... but it would eventually cleanse the world of
religion and oligarchy. Best of all if Mecca, the Vatican and Jerusalem
were all turned into radioactive rubble as monuments to the most
depraved parts of human history.

After such a war, predatory psychopaths might prosper for a while, but
eventually the intelligent survivors would build a new and more
resilient civilisation based not on perpetuating degenerate
superstitions but on rationalism and knowledge.

Do you REALLY think anyone "might prosper for a while" after a nuclear
war? How idealistic and optimistic (and dare I say naive) of you.

Can you say "nuclear winter"? What about the half-life of the
radioactive fallout -- a hundred years, a thousand years?

We have enough idiots willing to start a war without adding the
orange-haired clown to the mix.

---

Old August 22nd 16, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I can see it now.. between Nov. 2016 and Jan. 2017
millions of toilets overflowing around the globe will
drown humanity in ****y **** water, lol! What a frickn
way tah go.. Unless you're one of the few in possession
of a plunger...