Old December 17th 16, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Rooskies

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Oh, and don't forget trump's continually ****ing off China -- causing
them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".

On 12/16/2016 3:52 PM, analogdial wrote:

Looks like the Chinese have recently captured a US underwater drone
which was "measuring oceanic conditions" (NOT spying on the Chinese).
The drone was launched from a US Navy ship with a civilian crew (NOT
CIA). The Pentagon is demanding the not spy drone be returned to the
not CIA crew.

Any resembalance between the Francis Gary Powers U2 NASA weather study
flight or the Glomar Explorer deep sea mineral recovery mission is
purely coincidental.

So what's your point? For better or for worse, intelligence gathering is
part of the world today, be it not the CIA or not one of the 16 other
intelligence outfits.

When you are referring to the Glomar Explore, the underwater drone folks
and Gary Powers, you are talking about people that risked (and are
risking) their lives getting intelligence for our nation -- and the same
people from the intelligence community that "No Briefings" trump is
disbelieving and ridiculing. I for one, will feel better when the orange
haired clown, Putin's Best Friend Forever, grows up and starts believing
in the intelligence community and attending the briefings.

It'll be interesting to see how Mr. "art of the deal" handles this
escalating situation.

Well, if you call being a blowhard and a bully the "art of the deal",
God Bless you. What will most likely happen is that trump will open his
big loud mouth and **** off the Chinese yet again.

We should all be afraid, very afraid, of the dangerous clown that the
poorly educated put in charge. :-(

---

Old December 17th 16, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 6:46:33 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

Let's be honest- poor education is NOT at fault here. On the contrary, many highly educated and very intelligent folks voted for Him. Hillary was absolutely the WRONG choice and that is the bitter truth .
Old December 17th 16, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 9:10:48 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/16/2016 7:16 PM, wrote:

Let's be honest- poor education is NOT at fault here. On the
contrary, many highly educated and very intelligent folks voted for
Him.

Poor education is certainly *part* of the problem. I know some educated
people that voted for trump but I don't know why. Gullible? Believed
trump's unkeepable campaign promises? Just plain conned by a superb con
man? Many people just don't care what trump says. The only thing I agree
on with trump is when he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and
people would *still* vote for him. Why?????

Hillary was absolutely the WRONG choice and that is the bitter
truth .

Your opinion differs from mine. I have stated it here before and will
state it again:

Hillary is no prize package, I fully realize that -- but IMHO she is
more knowledgeable of politics and world affairs, more qualified and
less dangerous to the country than the orange-haired, misogynist,
morally bankrupt, lacking empathy, insulter clown.

---

The so-called 'Russian hacker' is a British ex ambassador from Uzebekistan. He went to a park in D.C.where upon a whole slew of emails were handeed to him. His name is Craig Murray. Read about him at jimstone.is
Old December 17th 16, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/16/2016 7:16 PM, wrote:

[...]

At jimstone.is it says, Daily Mail: Ex British Ambassador Craig Murray was the source of the DNC leaks.

Old December 17th 16, 08:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 12/16/2016 7:16 PM, wrote:

Let's be honest- poor education is NOT at fault here. On the
contrary, many highly educated and very intelligent folks voted for
Him.

Poor education is certainly *part* of the problem. I know some educated
people that voted for trump but I don't know why. Gullible? Believed
trump's unkeepable campaign promises? Just plain conned by a superb con
man? Many people just don't care what trump says. The only thing I agree
on with trump is when he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and
people would *still* vote for him. Why?????

I know people who voted for TRUMP. I certainly am not one of them.
None of those people are stupid, although I think they're foolish.
People are feeling the pressure of the economic malaise of the last 40
years. Sure, the stock market has boomed and income for the 1%ers has
gone up exponentially. Yet inflation adjusted income for the 90%ers is
flat. Somebody says "Make America great again" and they hear that.

I don't personally know ANYBODY who voted for Hillary.

Hillary was absolutely the WRONG choice and that is the bitter
truth .

Your opinion differs from mine. I have stated it here before and will
state it again:

Hillary is no prize package, I fully realize that -- but IMHO she is
more knowledgeable of politics and world affairs, more qualified and
less dangerous to the country than the orange-haired, misogynist,
morally bankrupt, lacking empathy, insulter clown.

The chickenhawks and neo cons of the Bush administration could talk a
good game, too,
Old December 17th 16, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Do you remember Hainan Island, in China? When bush was prez.

I had to look it up, then I remembered. That's the incident in which an
American radar plane was buzzed a few times by Chinese fighters until
one of the fighters hit the radar plane. The Chinese fighter broke
apart in the air and the damaged radar plane managed to make a safe
landing at Hainan, where it was captured by the Chinese.

Bush actually managed to get the crew and the plane back at a low cost.
American right wingers were enraged that Bush somehow made America, or
the right wingers personally, look weak. I suppose they would have been
much happier with a shooting war.

Too bad all these incidents don't end up being forgettable.

Old December 17th 16, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/17/2016 2:50 AM, analogdial wrote:

I know people who voted for TRUMP. I certainly am not one of them.
None of those people are stupid, although I think they're foolish.
People are feeling the pressure of the economic malaise of the last 40
years. Sure, the stock market has boomed and income for the 1%ers has
gone up exponentially. Yet inflation adjusted income for the 90%ers is
flat. Somebody says "Make America great again" and they hear that.

Yes, people do hear -- and believe -- that. However, that cheap
sloganeering implies that America isn't great already.

This also says nothing about the fact that trump has no solution to the
problem of "economic malaise".

trump -- and his pick for the Department of Labor are both *against*
raising the minimum wage. Tell me how that plan will help our "economic
malaise".

Bring back jobs from China? Sure, if Americans want to work for 50 cents
an hour...or pay more at the store due to higher American labor
costs...or pay more at the store because of the trade war trump would start.

Build a wall? Well, that would come out of our tax dollars, thus costing
the citizens more. Of course, if we kept the Mexicans out, I'm sure that
would create a lot more high-paying lettuce picking jobs for Americans.

trump tells Apple to build their I-phones here? Sure, if we want to work
here for 50 cents an hour or pay even more for those phones.

Sorry, but blowhard trump hasn't come up with any realistic or viable
plan to "Make America great again". Now, if you had said "Make America
Hate Again", I would agree with you.

I don't personally know ANYBODY who voted for Hillary.

Maybe not you personally, but almost *3 million* more voted for Hillary.

---

Old December 17th 16, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 12/16/2016 7:16 PM, wrote:

[...]

Hillary lost this election in the Midwest rust belt states. If she
could have convinced people in their small to medium sized industrial
cities that she actually gave a damn about their jobs, rather than using
free trade to lift up China and asia, she would have won.

I'm not saying that's the actual case but it is the perception. And
Hillary was too politically tone deaf to be aware or respond well.