Old June 27th 17, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ...pants on fire

The fully encrypted cnn is all Kim all the time

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

It was fun getting those crabs though, untill they made me start itching
like crazy. I went to the Medic, he gave me a little bitty brown paper sack
that had some white powder in it, looked like foot powder. Next morning, no
more itching. It is no shame getting the crabs, wear them like a Badge of
Honor! www.jimstone.is cnn producer POS caught telling the Truth.

Old June 27th 17, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

possible active shooter situation at a U.S. Army post in Alabama...Batten
Down the Hatches.

Old June 27th 17, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.jimstone.is Common core subway blows up again!!! It is over New York ...JewYork.
Old June 27th 17, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

It was fun getting those crabs though, untill they made me start itching like crazy. I went to the Medic, he gave me a little bitty brown paper sack that had some white powder in it, looked like foot powder. Next morning, no more itching. It is no shame getting the crabs, wear them like a Badge of Honor! www.jimstone.is cnn producer POS caught telling the Truth.

Not fun if they were coconut crabs (Birgus latro).

Old June 27th 17, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

\

Seymour Hersh Syria www.jimstone.is Cruise missile attack on Syria may get Trump impeached ...Will not happen.

Hersh says the cruise missle attack was triggered only by The
Magnificent TRUMP's emotional response to the horrific images after the
alleged gas attack. Hersh says that the gas release was an accident and
American military and intelligence people know it.

If true, the cynic in me says that the President's enemies in the
Deep State are saving this and many other issues of malfeasance and are
prepared to release them in a torrent as soon as they REALLY want to
pull the rug out from under him.

Old June 27th 17, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:45:21 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

It was fun getting those crabs though, untill they made me start itching like crazy. I went to the Medic, he gave me a little bitty brown paper sack that had some white powder in it, looked like foot powder. Next morning, no more itching. It is no shame getting the crabs, wear them like a Badge of Honor! www.jimstone.is cnn producer POS caught telling the Truth.

Not fun if they were coconut crabs (Birgus latro).

Coconut shells used to be used in the western movies for making those sounds when horses were going clipity clop, clipity clop,,,, They would rap those shells up and down on a wood board, try it sometimes. www.naturalnews.com Illinois is about to Declare a State of BANKRUPTCY and,,,,, ...You read about what the 'and' is about.
Old June 27th 17, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 1:09:52 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

\

Seymour Hersh Syria www.jimstone.is Cruise missile attack on Syria may get Trump impeached ...Will not happen.

Hersh says the cruise missle attack was triggered only by The
Magnificent TRUMP's emotional response to the horrific images after the
alleged gas attack. Hersh says that the gas release was an accident and
American military and intelligence people know it.

If true, the cynic in me says that the President's enemies in the
Deep State are saving this and many other issues of malfeasance and are
prepared to release them in a torrent as soon as they REALLY want to
pull the rug out from under him.

www.subjectpolitics.com cnn is Finished! cnn is Over!
...T'is a Good news day today.
Old June 27th 17, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Not fun possible active shooter situation at a coconut crabs (Birgus latro)
who were,
forced to eat the real deal Amelia Earhart intercepting Soviet radio comms
in the western movies

Old June 28th 17, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

cnn - clinton news network - communist news network - in HELL www.drudgereport.com