Old June 30th 17, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My first killfile entry ever - in 20+ years on usenet

On Thu, 29 Jun 2017, George Cornelius wrote:

Extreme behavior requires in extreme measures.

ANd yet you don't bother telling us who you've killfiled?

You haven't even done this in an existing thread so we might figure it
out?

There is a lot of junk here, yet suddenly you appear and I don't see you
posting about actual rec.radio.shortwave related matters. You might want
to killfile yourself before boasting about killfiling some unknown here.

That said, the ones who post here now the most are likely the ones who
should go away, since they aren't posting about shortwave related matters
either.

Michael

Old June 30th 17, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 11:45:32 AM UTC-5, Michael Black wrote:
On Thu, 29 Jun 2017, George Cornelius wrote:

Extreme behavior requires in extreme measures.

ANd yet you don't bother telling us who you've killfiled?

You haven't even done this in an existing thread so we might figure it
out?

There is a lot of junk here, yet suddenly you appear and I don't see you
posting about actual rec.radio.shortwave related matters. You might want
to killfile yourself before boasting about killfiling some unknown here.

That said, the ones who post here now the most are likely the ones who
should go away, since they aren't posting about shortwave related matters
either.

Michael

Whatshisname, Ventura, something or the other. He killfiled most everybody in this group.
Old June 30th 17, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Plonk!!

news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1706301244480.24207@darkstar. example.org...

Old June 30th 17, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ventura was a plonking dude. www.thenewscommenter.com China suspends fuel sales to North Korea regime,,, and a few days ago Gov Moonbeam of California banned all,or most, fossil-fuel vehicles in Sacramento. Who is going to be following the horses and cleaning up the horse poop?
Old June 30th 17, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That said, the ones who post here now the most are likely the ones who
should go away, since they aren't posting about shortwave related matters
either.

Have posted "shortwave related matters" like about those ****heads over at
Enigma 2000, an open letter on "pirate" radio, the ARRL, fake WB4AI0, but
NOT old McFadden charts, months old brother Stair claims, years old Sangean
ATS 818 schematic & GE shortwave radio 7-2990A info/manual needed requests.
If Larry wants to tell the world about his crab problem from Vietnam, so
what? Move on to the next subject.

Old July 1st 17, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

....Third World baby, Welcome to Third World U.S.A!!! www.nbcnewyork.com Plane passengers sit helplessly as water drips onto them during Delta flight. ...You get inflight Chinese water torture and on another plane, you get the heat treatment because that Third World USA jet is Effed up too! Like I always say,,,, DON'T FLY!!!!!!!
Old July 1st 17, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Interesting story. DON'T FLY Amelia Earhart !!!!!!!
Third World USA coconut crabs (Birgus latro) were, forced to eat Amelia
Earhart intercepting Soviet radio comms
like about those ****heads over at Enigma 2000, Wake up and finally realize
The fully encrypted cnn being fully encrypted is
an embarrassment to the nation, a danger to the world.

Old July 1st 17, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ple.org, Michael Black writes:
On Thu, 29 Jun 2017, George Cornelius wrote:

Extreme behavior requires in extreme measures.

And I cannot even be grammatically correct.

ANd yet you don't bother telling us who you've killfiled?

You haven't even done this in an existing thread so we might figure it
out?

There is a lot of junk here, yet suddenly you appear and I don't see you
posting about actual rec.radio.shortwave related matters. You might want
to killfile yourself before boasting about killfiling some unknown here.

Look, nobody really cares who I listen to.

And I am listening to both sides of the real purpose of this newsgroup,
all politics all the time.

Even Larry has dropped the down-home doggie BS, and his gloves as well,
and is right in the thick of it. Some might say he started it.

No, too much fun to sit back and watch, so I will not killfile the
majo posters.

Call it a private grudge.

That said, the ones who post here now the most are likely the ones who
should go away, since they aren't posting about shortwave related matters
either.

Eveybody's bored to death with that topic. I might talk about it but
I'm interested in the technical aspects and not shortwave listening
itself. And I haven't had a general coverage receive in years. Or an "r".

George

Michael

Old July 1st 17, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Whatshisname, Ventura, something or the other. He killfiled most everybody in this group.

His repeated plonking of same posters was reminiscent of the final
moments of Julius Caesar.

Et tu, Telemon?