Old July 18th 17, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Yeah, right...

Yesterday trump was blathering on TV about his "Made in America" week.

Uh, trumpo, do we need to remind you that the junk you and Ivanka peddle
is made in...

*China

*Indonesia

*Mexico

*Netherlands

*Viet Nam

*Bangladesh

Are you forgetful, lying or just being a hypocrite?

Maybe you should follow your own advice, you moron.

Once again, heck of a job trumpo!

Old July 18th 17, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Are you forgetful, lying or just being a hypocrite?

I'm finding it even more disturbing than that. I don't see TRUMP even
TRYING lately.

The obvious TRUMPian thing to have done was to move some of the
TRUMPjunk production to the US in advance of "Made in America Week".

The predictable media hubbub over the Cynical Manipulator vs, the
Great Patriot would have generated enough free publicity to more than
pay for the move. And the lives of a few Americans would be better.

TRUMP's "Five cats in a bag" approach to picking underlings with strong,
yet differing, views requires FIRM management.

Somebody HAS to be in charge. If TRUMP's mind is slipping into neutral,
we have bigger problems than what name to call the Golfer-in-Chief.

Old July 19th 17, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

imdb.com Old William Frawley, according to www.imdb.com he was a misanthrope, but he sure did love that whiskey bottle!
www.imdb.com My Three Sons Trivia ...Frawley was replaced by William Demarest. Frawley didn't like Demarest. I wonder why?
Old July 19th 17, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 10:31:58 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
imdb.com Old William Frawley, according to www.imdb.com he was a misanthrope, but he sure did love that whiskey bottle!
www.imdb.com My Three Sons Trivia ...Frawley was replaced by William Demarest. Frawley didn't like Demarest. I wonder why?

www.mentalfloss.com Being Fred Mertz: The Life of William Frawley.
William Frawley was 79 when he keeled over from a heart attack. When Vivian Vance heard he was dead, she hollered, Champagne for everyone!

Yeah cuzz, DhiaDuit Shortwave 4 May 7th 12 04:22 PM
YEAH YEAH THE WITCH IS DEAD Syfo-Dyas[_2_] CB 3 November 10th 09 01:32 PM
Yeah,I am pickn em up, [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 31st 05 03:20 AM
Yeah,I am pickn em up, [email protected] Shortwave 4 December 31st 05 02:29 AM
(OT) Yeah, we really 'torture' prisoners... N8KDV Shortwave 22 May 14th 04 01:58 PM