Old August 25th 17, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Race.

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 2:22:16 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:42:58 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2017...c-s800-c85.jpg

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 8:47:05 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 7:07:34 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 12:59:32 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.freerepublic.com Race Relations: Better in the South than
North!
...Barry Farber is Right about that.

Barry Farber is still around? He did a radio show with Alan Colmes
about 25 years ago. It was a pretty good talk show but I think people
wanted more pro wrestling sorta confrontations.

Canada in PANIC Mode! www.redstatewatcher.com ...Good!, they
deserve it.

America's Wars
...Americans are born into war. There is no going back, or any real
destiny
ahead. America is FINI! - FIN!

Confederate statues in Northern states ... washingtonpost.com Why
those Confederate statues look a lot like their Union counterparts
news.vice.com Confederate statues are all over states that weren't in the
Confederacy ,,,and More, Much, Much More,,,,,,

jimstone.is says, Hurricane Harvey is currently at 946 millibars and droping. GET OUT! ... I am 441 miles East of Houston, about six and a half hours drive.
Hurricane Camille, Mississippi Gulf Coast in 1969. Hurricane Katrina, Mississippi Gulf Coast in 2005. We know about Hurricanes over here too.

New York named after a slave trading company

Old August 25th 17, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

New York named after a slave trading company

The Dutch were trading slaves there back when it was New Amsterdam.

Sometime in the past, New Yorkers made slavery illegal. Without a war.
Imagine that!

Old August 26th 17, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How New York got it's name ... www.dailywire.com Will the left start calling for New York to change's it's name? ...Y'all kats can't hide it.. New York and New York City were named after a SLAVE TRADER! New ''Slave Trader'' York and New ''Slave Trader'' York City and New ''SLAVE TRADER'' York SLIMES/Times. SLAVE TRADERS!

Old August 26th 17, 01:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

New York named after a slave trading company

The Dutch were trading slaves there back when it was New Amsterdam.

Sometime in the past, New Yorkers made slavery illegal. Without a war.
Imagine that!

How New York got it's name ... www.dailywire.com Will the left start calling for New York to change's it's name? ...Y'all kats can't hide it. New York and New York City were named after a SLAVE TRADER! New ''Slave Trader'' York and New ''Slave Trader'' York City and New ''SLAVE TRADER'' York SLIMES/Times. SLAVE TRADERS!

Yeah, I know. The American Flag is based on a lot of miserable crap. If you see one with a yellow fringe around it, that is not an American Flag. ...Hit it doggy, ///Oh, the Yellow Rose of TEXAS is the only Flag for meeee,,, now give me a cookie. WOO WOO WOOF!///
Old August 26th 17, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.dailywire.com Statue of Revoluntionary War Here decapitated. ...in Ohio.
Old August 26th 17, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hero, I meant to say/type.
Old August 26th 17, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/26/2017 7:58 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Hero, I meant to say/type.

Larry has a bad, bad, bad, slave fixation. Maybe
your bra is too tight.
Old August 26th 17, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 7:13:13 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/26/2017 7:58 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Hero, I meant to say/type.

Larry has a bad, bad, bad, slave fixation. Maybe
your bra is too tight.

I am only looking at slavery all over the World. www.redstatewatcher.com Germany Surrenders--- Look what just happened! (Click on and listen to it) ...We Beat Germany in two World wars, and now the muzzis OWN Them. they can thank chancellor angela merkel for that sheet. Perhaps Limey Land is next.

The Race for Second, Second to Last that Is David Eduardo[_2_] Shortwave 4 April 4th 07 09:34 PM
Good Race Radio Wes Scanner 7 August 15th 06 07:52 PM
Race and Radio AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards Shortwave 3 May 16th 05 05:17 AM
God says...we are ALL ONE race ! Steveo CB 0 January 18th 05 05:44 AM
2 meter for Off road race car? scott Equipment 4 December 29th 03 03:54 PM