Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 27
Default Well, they did it again!

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 07:11:35 -0400, drifter wrote:


+AD4APg
+AD4 Speaking of +ACI-truther+ACI, old doper Limbaugh, who said that Irma was a left
+AD4 wing lie, left his bunker Thursday morning. With his dope stash, and his
+AD4 tail between his legs. I understand he left the bulk of his lies behind.
+AD4 Rushie always buys the best dope...

Rush says HE WAS FORCED OUT+ACEAIQ It would be LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE for him
continue broadcasting during the BREEZE AND SHOWERS of Hurricane Irma+ACEAIQAhACE

I'm surprised that Rush didn't realize the Liberals FORCED Rush out in
order to enable a HOARD of LOOTERS to FLATTEN Rush's PALATIAL ESTATE and
steal his GOLDEN EIB MICROPHONE+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACE

Damn liberals.




  #22   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,198
Default Well, they did it again!

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 6:37:00 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 07:11:35 -0400, drifter wrote:



Speaking of "truther", old doper Limbaugh, who said that Irma was a left
wing lie, left his bunker Thursday morning. With his dope stash, and his
tail between his legs. I understand he left the bulk of his lies behind.
Rushie always buys the best dope...


Rush says HE WAS FORCED OUT!! It would be LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE for him
continue broadcasting during the BREEZE AND SHOWERS of Hurricane Irma!!!!

I'm surprised that Rush didn't realize the Liberals FORCED Rush out in
order to enable a HOARD of LOOTERS to FLATTEN Rush's PALATIAL ESTATE and
steal his GOLDEN EIB MICROPHONE!!!!!!!

Damn liberals.


Disney World is closed untill Tuesday, or Wednesday, or whenever.
  #23   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 87
Default Well, they did it again!

On 9/10/2017 7:36 AM, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 07:11:35 -0400, drifter wrote:



Speaking of "truther", old doper Limbaugh, who said that Irma was a left
wing lie, left his bunker Thursday morning. With his dope stash, and his
tail between his legs. I understand he left the bulk of his lies behind.
Rushie always buys the best dope...


Rush says HE WAS FORCED OUT!! It would be LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE for him
continue broadcasting during the BREEZE AND SHOWERS of Hurricane Irma!!!!

I'm surprised that Rush didn't realize the Liberals FORCED Rush out in
order to enable a HOARD of LOOTERS to FLATTEN Rush's PALATIAL ESTATE and
steal his GOLDEN EIB MICROPHONE!!!!!!!

Damn liberals.



Right. Dream on. Rushie ran with his tail between his legs.
Rushie lies almost as much as that "Insane-Clown-President".
No one forced anyone to leave. If you stay, your on your own.
Little gay Rushie, worried about a little Liberal rain.
Hay Rush, just pop another pill...
  #24   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,198
Default Well, they did it again!

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 7:54:17 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 6:37:00 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 07:11:35 -0400, drifter wrote:



Speaking of "truther", old doper Limbaugh, who said that Irma was a left
wing lie, left his bunker Thursday morning. With his dope stash, and his
tail between his legs. I understand he left the bulk of his lies behind.
Rushie always buys the best dope...


Rush says HE WAS FORCED OUT!! It would be LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE for him
continue broadcasting during the BREEZE AND SHOWERS of Hurricane Irma!!!!

I'm surprised that Rush didn't realize the Liberals FORCED Rush out in
order to enable a HOARD of LOOTERS to FLATTEN Rush's PALATIAL ESTATE and
steal his GOLDEN EIB MICROPHONE!!!!!!!

Damn liberals.


Disney World is closed untill Tuesday, or Wednesday, or whenever.


https://poweroutage.us/Area/State/Florida or check it out at, www.redstatewatcher.com
  #25   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2007
Posts: 118
Default Well, they did it again!

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:58:42 AM UTC-7, drifter wrote:
Right. Dream on. Rushie ran with his tail between his legs.
Rushie lies almost as much as that "Insane-Clown-President".
No one forced anyone to leave. If you stay, your on your own.
Little gay Rushie, worried about a little Liberal rain.
Hay Rush, just pop another pill...

Rush Limbaugh is a chickenhawk. He showed his courage as he bravely got his draft deferments and then avoided volunteering. Cowards are the ones who rattle their sabres the loudest (probably compensating for other shortcomings associated with having small hands).


  #26   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,198
Default Well, they did it again!

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 9:04:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:58:42 AM UTC-7, drifter wrote:
Right. Dream on. Rushie ran with his tail between his legs.
Rushie lies almost as much as that "Insane-Clown-President".
No one forced anyone to leave. If you stay, your on your own.
Little gay Rushie, worried about a little Liberal rain.
Hay Rush, just pop another pill...

Rush Limbaugh is a chickenhawk. He showed his courage as he bravely got his draft deferments and then avoided volunteering. Cowards are the ones who rattle their sabres the loudest (probably compensating for other shortcomings associated with having small hands).


fair.org Rush Limbaugh the way things aren't ...Rush sent his maid out to get Oxycontin for himself. That 'AREN'T' what a maid is really for!
  #27   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
Default Well, they did it again!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 9:04:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:58:42 AM UTC-7, drifter wrote:
Right. Dream on. Rushie ran with his tail between his legs.
Rushie lies almost as much as that "Insane-Clown-President".
No one forced anyone to leave. If you stay, your on your own.
Little gay Rushie, worried about a little Liberal rain.
Hay Rush, just pop another pill...

Rush Limbaugh is a chickenhawk. He showed his courage as he bravely got
his draft deferments and then avoided volunteering. Cowards are the ones
who rattle their sabres the loudest (probably compensating for other
shortcomings associated with having small hands).


fair.org Rush Limbaugh the way things aren't ...Rush sent his maid
out to get Oxycontin for himself. That 'AREN'T' what a maid is really for!

  #28   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,198
Default Well, they did it again!

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 9:19:07 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 9:04:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:58:42 AM UTC-7, drifter wrote:
Right. Dream on. Rushie ran with his tail between his legs.
Rushie lies almost as much as that "Insane-Clown-President".
No one forced anyone to leave. If you stay, your on your own.
Little gay Rushie, worried about a little Liberal rain.
Hay Rush, just pop another pill...

Rush Limbaugh is a chickenhawk. He showed his courage as he bravely got his draft deferments and then avoided volunteering. Cowards are the ones who rattle their sabres the loudest (probably compensating for other shortcomings associated with having small hands).


fair.org Rush Limbaugh the way things aren't ...Rush sent his maid out to get Oxycontin for himself. That 'AREN'T' what a maid is really for!


In addition to his Mansion in Palm Beach, Rush Limbaugh owns two homes on the corner of his block, according to, virtualglobetrotting.com
  #29   Report Post  
Old September 10th 17, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,198
Default Well, they did it again!

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 10:04:02 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 9:19:07 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 9:04:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:58:42 AM UTC-7, drifter wrote:
Right. Dream on. Rushie ran with his tail between his legs.
Rushie lies almost as much as that "Insane-Clown-President".
No one forced anyone to leave. If you stay, your on your own.
Little gay Rushie, worried about a little Liberal rain.
Hay Rush, just pop another pill...
Rush Limbaugh is a chickenhawk. He showed his courage as he bravely got his draft deferments and then avoided volunteering. Cowards are the ones who rattle their sabres the loudest (probably compensating for other shortcomings associated with having small hands).


fair.org Rush Limbaugh the way things aren't ...Rush sent his maid out to get Oxycontin for himself. That 'AREN'T' what a maid is really for!


In addition to his Mansion in Palm Beach, Rush Limbaugh owns two homes on the corner of his block, according to, virtualglobetrotting.com


Simon's store in Ft. Lauderdale. Video shows some of obungler's boys LOOTING the crap out of that store!, boxes/cases of whatever.they are FAST too! I reckon Simon's store is a liquor store. Boogity boogity, look at them go!
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017