Old September 10th 17, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Well, they did it again!

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 11:54:17 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 1:32:07 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
+AD4APg On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 12:43:42 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 On 9/10/2017 10:04 AM, jfeng+AEA-my-deja.com wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:58:42 AM UTC-7, drifter wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg Right. Dream on. Rushie ran with his tail between his legs. Rushie
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg lies almost as much as that +ACI-Insane-Clown-President+ACI. No one
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg forced anyone to leave. If you stay, your on your own.
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg Little gay Rushie, worried about a little Liberal rain.
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4APg Hay Rush, just pop another pill...
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 Rush Limbaugh is a chickenhawk. He showed his courage as he
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 bravely got his draft deferments and then avoided volunteering.
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 Cowards are the ones who rattle their sabres the loudest (probably
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 compensating for other shortcomings associated with having small
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 hands).
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 More like chicken****. Coward, draft-dodger, just like that coward,
+AD4APg +AD4 +ACI-insane-clown-president+ACI.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Simon's store Fort Lauderdale, three locations, I think. Isn't booze,
+AD4APg expensive shoes and stuff. They are probally 'going shopping' some
+AD4APg other stores now.
+AD4
+AD4 www.palmbeachpost.com Rush Limbaugh's mansion probally doesn't have
+AD4 electricity today. Sure, he probally has a big generator, but who would
+AD4 screw around with that with a big hurricane going on?

Who says it's a big hurricane? The FAKE MEDIA who want to sell out all
the bottled water and the LIBERALS who want to sell their CLIMATE CHANGE
AGENDA?

Rush says he KNOWS THE TRUTH, but IT'S BEEN MADE LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE for
him to TOUGH IT OUT and start up the GOLDEN EIB GENERATOR.

Anyway, those generators have confusing meters and things .. and they're
noisy ....and they take fuel, right? Where'd those LIBERAL IDIOTS put
gas cap, dammit+ACEAIQAh

I suppose Rush COULD call a tech, but they're all a BUNCH OF LIBERAL
LOSERS and they would just LAUGH AT EL-RUSHBO+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAh

The point is moot. It's BEEN MADE LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE for RUHSBO to ride
out this so-called +ACI-hurricane+ACI.

Old September 10th 17, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:25:29 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 Simon's store in Ft. Lauderdale. Video shows some of obungler's boys
+AD4 LOOTING the crap out of that store+ACE, boxes/cases of whatever.they are
+AD4 FAST too+ACE I reckon Simon's store is a liquor store. Boogity boogity,
+AD4 look at them go+ACE

Have the looters broken Rush Limbaugh's windows, ****ed on his carpets
and kicked down his trees?

Damn looters+ACE-
Old September 10th 17, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/10/2017 10:04 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 5:58:42 AM UTC-7, drifter wrote:
Right. Dream on. Rushie ran with his tail between his legs. Rushie
lies almost as much as that "Insane-Clown-President". No one
forced anyone to leave. If you stay, your on your own.
Little gay Rushie, worried about a little Liberal rain.
Hay Rush, just pop another pill...
Rush Limbaugh is a chickenhawk. He showed his courage as he
bravely got his draft deferments and then avoided volunteering.
Cowards are the ones who rattle their sabres the loudest (probably
compensating for other shortcomings associated with having small
hands).

More like chicken****. Coward, draft-dodger, just like that coward,
"insane-clown-president".

Simon's store Fort Lauderdale, three locations, I think. Isn't booze,
expensive shoes and stuff. They are probally 'going shopping' some
other stores now.

[...]

out this so-called "hurricane".

Looks to me like Florida has a real Hurricane going on there, unless it is all a flat out Hoax. www.redstatewatcher.com hillary exposed! Unable to hold it together for the camera! ...Looks like she has Rabies!

Old September 10th 17, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:34:31 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 Looks to me like Florida has a real Hurricane going on there, unless it
+AD4 is all a flat out Hoax.

I can't PROVE it's a hoax, but I just looked out the window here and the
weather is cool, clear and dry. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I also noticed that the WORLD LOOKS FLAT+ACEAIQAh Who needs those LIBERAL so-
called experts? You can learn ALOT by looking the window+ACEAIQ

Go, Rush+ACEAIQ

+AD4-www.redstatewatcher.com hillary exposed+ACE
+AD4 Unable to hold it together for the camera+ACE ...Looks like she has
+AD4 Rabies+ACE

Hillary should just go away. Go away, go away, go away+ACEAIQ-
Old September 10th 17, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 2:52:14 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:34:31 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

Looks to me like Florida has a real Hurricane going on there, unless it
is all a flat out Hoax.

I can't PROVE it's a hoax, but I just looked out the window here and the
weather is cool, clear and dry. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I also noticed that the WORLD LOOKS FLAT!!! Who needs those LIBERAL so-
called experts? You can learn ALOT by looking the window!!

Go, Rush!!

www.redstatewatcher.com hillary exposed!
Unable to hold it together for the camera! ...Looks like she has
Rabies!

Hillary should just go away. Go away, go away, go away!!

The weather here is beautiful, sunshine and about 83 degrees with a slight breeze outside. From here to Pensacola is 251 miles.
Old September 10th 17, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.freerepublic.com Sour Grapes: hillary clinton trashes Trump as a 'deplorable' reality TV star ...Hurricane Irma is going to cost billions of dollars and Trump doing whatever to Help, and Rabies hillary sits around on her diaper and trashing Trump! She will NEVER be Prez, she is NOTHING!
Old September 10th 17, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Well, they did it again+ACE-

Why do those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 keep on making a big deal out of
secret services recruitment ads? How else are those agencies going find the
best qualified individuals.