Old December 1st 17, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Read it and weep...

OK, so don't weep (unless you see a mushroom cloud) -- but DO call your
Congress people requesting they do all they can to get trumpo-the-Clown
out of office.

Headline from yahoo news:

Donald Trump is a psychopath, suffers psychosis and is an 'enormous
present danger', says psychiatrist

URL for the article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...144702196.html
Old December 1st 17, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!James Bond villains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/kevinmkruse/stat...551041?lang=en
Donald J. Trump is Max Zorin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon is Auric
Goldfinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue is Ernst Stavro
Blofeld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is Karl Stromberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin is Dr. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is Dominic Greene
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
James Bond villains!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 1st 17, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/1/2017 9:33 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
OK, so don't weep (unless you see a mushroom cloud) -- but DO call your
Congress people requesting they do all they can to get trumpo-the-Clown
out of office.

Headline from yahoo news:

Donald Trump is a psychopath, suffers psychosis and is an 'enormous
present danger', says psychiatrist

URL for the article:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...144702196.html

Ah, I believe all his voters knew that when they voted for the fool.
The term "inbred", comes to mind. These are the same people who heard
him say "grab-em by the puzzie". And the same people who now say,(after
he says he didn't say it); say he didn't say it. In other words,
"assholes, cut from the same cloth". You know, the same fools who will
vote for some pervert like ole roy-boy moore the pedophile! Also called
, "Christian Nationalism", members/believers...

Old December 1st 17, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Phone line as SW antenna
Bill McFadden
HORSE PUCKY!
Handy Shortwave Chart
Bill McFadden
HORSE PUCKY!

Old December 1st 17, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 09:33:31 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 Donald Trump is a psychopath, suffers psychosis and is an 'enormous
+AD4 present danger', says psychiatrist

There's a rational explanation for Trump's bizarre behavior. I don't
really buy it, but I'll present it.

the explanation says that The Magnificent TRUMP knows he's in a great
deal of legal trouble. TRUMP is keeping his base of MORONS stirred up as
a sort of a bargaining chip. As the investigations get closer and closer
to The Great Man, TRUMP gets more and more divisive, potentially to the
point of exciting the +ACI-Second Amendment People+ACI.

Seems a little third world-ish, huh?

The explanation presents a TRUMP, not as a loon, but as an amoral,
unpatriotic criminal who would threaten a minor civil war in order to
save his own worthless skin.

Like I say, I don't really buy it but I'm not rejecting it out of hand,
either.
Old December 1st 17, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

kimmy boy is ready? www.freerepublic.com North Korea ready to negotiate on nukes with Russia's help ...Get Kelp!
Old December 1st 17, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:51:52 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 Ah, I believe all his voters knew that when they voted for the fool.

I don't think so. The Great and Powerful TRUMP's base of support is in
mostly rural areas and small cities. These areas have been hit
particularly hard by the economic changes of the last 30 years or so.

People in these areas are unfamiliar with the 30 years of NEGATIVE
stories about The Magnificent TRUMP that we in the big cities have been
exposed to. I mean, like here in Chicago, TRUMP blows into town and the
press covers him like he's the punchline to a joke. I'm sure it's the
same in any big city where TRUMP has done business, particularly New York
City, where The Great Man couldn't get even 20+ACU of the vote against one
of the worst candidates ever.

How much personal time has TRUMP spent in rural areas and small cities?
Pretty much none. People in these areas know TRUMP from his FAKE reality
TV show and his phony book. People in those areas now hear that TRUMP is
a liar and a conman and it doesn't resonate. The TRUMP they know is the
+ACI-straight shooter+ACI and +ACI-the brilliant businessman+ACI. The stories about
TRUMP as a buffoon and a chronic bull****ter are new to them and sound
just like the usual crap from political opponents.

Old December 1st 17, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Now those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 are trash talking KIM callin him
"Fat Boy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 realize NK spies are their bread &
butter!!!!!!!!
If the "Fat Boy" is gone those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 will have
nothing to whack off at!!!!!!!!!

Old December 1st 17, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:34:49 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 10:51:52 -0500, drifter wrote:

Ah, I believe all his voters knew that when they voted for the fool.

I don't think so. The Great and Powerful TRUMP's base of support is in
mostly rural areas and small cities. These areas have been hit
particularly hard by the economic changes of the last 30 years or so.

People in these areas are unfamiliar with the 30 years of NEGATIVE
stories about The Magnificent TRUMP that we in the big cities have been
exposed to. I mean, like here in Chicago, TRUMP blows into town and the
press covers him like he's the punchline to a joke. I'm sure it's the
same in any big city where TRUMP has done business, particularly New York
City, where The Great Man couldn't get even 20% of the vote against one
of the worst candidates ever.

How much personal time has TRUMP spent in rural areas and small cities?
Pretty much none. People in these areas know TRUMP from his FAKE reality
TV show and his phony book. People in those areas now hear that TRUMP is
a liar and a conman and it doesn't resonate. The TRUMP they know is the
"straight shooter" and "the brilliant businessman". The stories about
TRUMP as a buffoon and a chronic bull****ter are new to them and sound
just like the usual crap from political opponents.

www.redstatewatcher.com Look at that photo of comey. He looks a 100 years old already! ...GOOD!

Read it and weep :-( Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 8 July 18th 17 04:17 PM
READ EM AND WEEP SOME MORE, KEYSISSIES! Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL! CB 11 April 30th 06 11:25 PM
READ EM AND WEEP SOME MORE, KEYSISSIES! Big Red Ham Policy 0 April 10th 06 04:57 AM
Read It & Weep! DXZoner Shortwave 87 July 20th 04 05:17 AM
Read it and WEEP!!! stewart Policy 0 January 20th 04 01:10 AM