Old December 1st 17, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Read it and weep...

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 09:33:31 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 Donald Trump is a psychopath, suffers psychosis and is an 'enormous
+AD4 present danger', says psychiatrist

There's a rational explanation for Trump's bizarre behavior. I don't
really buy it, but I'll present it.

the explanation says that The Magnificent TRUMP knows he's in a great
deal of legal trouble. TRUMP is keeping his base of MORONS stirred up as
a sort of a bargaining chip. As the investigations get closer and closer
to The Great Man, TRUMP gets more and more divisive, potentially to the
point of exciting the +ACI-Second Amendment People+ACI.

Seems a little third world-ish, huh?

The explanation presents a TRUMP, not as a loon, but as an amoral,
unpatriotic criminal who would threaten a minor civil war in order to
save his own worthless skin.

Like I say, I don't really buy it but I'm not rejecting it out of hand,
either.
Old December 1st 17, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

kimmy boy is ready? www.freerepublic.com North Korea ready to negotiate on nukes with Russia's help ...Get Kelp!
Old December 1st 17, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Now those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 are trash talking KIM callin him
"Fat Boy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 realize NK spies are their bread &
butter!!!!!!!!
If the "Fat Boy" is gone those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 will have
nothing to whack off at!!!!!!!!!

wrote in message

kimmy boy is ready? www.freerepublic.com North Korea ready to negotiate
on nukes with Russia's help ...Get Kelp!

Read it and weep :-( Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 8 July 18th 17 04:17 PM
READ EM AND WEEP SOME MORE, KEYSISSIES! Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL! CB 11 April 30th 06 11:25 PM
READ EM AND WEEP SOME MORE, KEYSISSIES! Big Red Ham Policy 0 April 10th 06 04:57 AM
Read It & Weep! DXZoner Shortwave 87 July 20th 04 05:17 AM
Read it and WEEP!!! stewart Policy 0 January 20th 04 01:10 AM