Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old December 2nd 17, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 145
Default More repub crap...

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:40:13 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:28:19 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 10:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.


A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two evils"? Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

And, That scampering sound you can hear is just the rats disembarking
from the sinking ship. trumpo has a nasty habit of screwing friends and
family when needed. People have been leaving, and that little fat lair
Sanders was told not to admit to it.And, being the good re-pub-li-****
she is, she just keeps up the lies. As trumpo sinks faster into madness.

As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?


I tolded y'all and I tolded y'all many times befoe, NEVER TRUST NOBODY!!! [annabelle (and)] ALL politicians are Crooked and Liars!!! I don't love Trump, I don't love any politicians at all!!!


And I hopes they don't luvz me either. Thank God, Praise Jesus!

  #12   Report Post  
Old December 2nd 17, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 105
Default More repub crap...

On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 10:30:58 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APg We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy candidate.

+AD4
+AD4 A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

Hillary was, by far, the worse candidate. I mean a candidate who's
campaigning for office rather than what they'd do after the getting into
office. TRUMP kept his base excited. Excitement counts. It gets out
the vote on election day.

I know Hillary won the popular vote but she lost the election in normally
Democratic leaning industrial states. If a few more Democrats went to
the polls in those states, she would have won.


+AD4
+AD4 I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but surely
+AD4 a better choice than trumpo (can you say +ACI-the lesser of two evils+ACI? Sure
+AD4 you can.)

I'm still not sure of that. If we had to be stuck with a Republican
President teamed up with a Republican Congress and a closely Republican
Supreme Court, TRUMP is the least effectual Republican President
imaginable. I mean, it's taken us 10 months to get us to a Republican
tax cut for the rich. A competent administrator could have done more
damage.

I did have the dream that TRUMP's narcissism would have him pushing
popular policies such as an infrastructure program and even
bipartisanship. But he's continued with his malignant divisiveness and
there must be something else going on there.


I do believe that President Hillary would start several stupid deadline
wars during her administration. A stupid deadline war is the way we have
decided to +ACI-fix+ACI the stupid quagmire war.


+AD4
+AD4 It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
+AD4 disinformation campaign had on our election.

I'm now open to the idea that it may have tilted the very tight elections
in the industrial states to make a difference. I didn't used to think
that way. But what's very clear to me is the Dems failed to get out the
vote. They used to be very good at that but they decided to go with poll
driven fined tuned messages and TV ads bashing TRUMP. Bashing TRUMP is a
perfectly fine thing but it reached the saturation point long before the
election. They needed more votes FOR Hillary and not just against TRUMP.

+AD4
+AD4 (It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental midget
+AD4 and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary was
+AD4 running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had enough
+AD4 mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

Even if TRUMP got 100+ACU of the mental midget vote, there was still plenty
left for a Hillary landslide of historic proportions.

  #13   Report Post  
Old December 2nd 17, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 218
Default More repub crap...

On 12/2/2017 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:28:19 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 10:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.


A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two evils"? Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

And, That scampering sound you can hear is just the rats disembarking
from the sinking ship. trumpo has a nasty habit of screwing friends and
family when needed. People have been leaving, and that little fat lair
Sanders was told not to admit to it.And, being the good re-pub-li-****
she is, she just keeps up the lies. As trumpo sinks faster into madness.

As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?


I tolded y'all and I tolded y'all many times befoe, NEVER TRUST NOBODY!!! [annabelle (and)] ALL politicians are Crooked and Liars!!! I don't love Trump, I don't love any politicians at all!!!

Larry, truth be told, "You love trumpo". I see that in all your post,
silly as they may be. You need a bit of education. You helped give the
county to a bunch of criminals. Thanks Larry, bend over more for the
trumpo crime family...
  #14   Report Post  
Old December 2nd 17, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 145
Default More repub crap...

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 11:53:12 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:28:19 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 10:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.


A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two evils"? Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

And, That scampering sound you can hear is just the rats disembarking
from the sinking ship. trumpo has a nasty habit of screwing friends and
family when needed. People have been leaving, and that little fat lair
Sanders was told not to admit to it.And, being the good re-pub-li-****
she is, she just keeps up the lies. As trumpo sinks faster into madness.

As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?


I tolded y'all and I tolded y'all many times befoe, NEVER TRUST NOBODY!!! [annabelle (and)] ALL politicians are Crooked and Liars!!! I don't love Trump, I don't love any politicians at all!!!

Larry, truth be told, "You love trumpo". I see that in all your post,
silly as they may be. You need a bit of education. You helped give the
county to a bunch of criminals. Thanks Larry, bend over more for the
trumpo crime family...


humans can never compare to how Good and Smart and Intelligent nonhumans are, that is a fact, Jack. humans are STUPID! and Jim White, former KMOX radio talk show host used to holler into that thar microphone,,, YOU CANNNN'T FIX STUPID!!!! Jim White is Right.
www.drudgereport.com More Mexicans are leaving America than migrating to it. ...So, America is an it now? Stands to reason.
  #15   Report Post  
Old December 2nd 17, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 145
Default More repub crap...

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:58:51 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 11:53:12 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:28:19 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 10:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.


A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two evils"? Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

And, That scampering sound you can hear is just the rats disembarking
from the sinking ship. trumpo has a nasty habit of screwing friends and
family when needed. People have been leaving, and that little fat lair
Sanders was told not to admit to it.And, being the good re-pub-li-****
she is, she just keeps up the lies. As trumpo sinks faster into madness.

As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?

I tolded y'all and I tolded y'all many times befoe, NEVER TRUST NOBODY!!! [annabelle (and)] ALL politicians are Crooked and Liars!!! I don't love Trump, I don't love any politicians at all!!!

Larry, truth be told, "You love trumpo". I see that in all your post,
silly as they may be. You need a bit of education. You helped give the
county to a bunch of criminals. Thanks Larry, bend over more for the
trumpo crime family...


humans can never compare to how Good and Smart and Intelligent nonhumans are, that is a fact, Jack. humans are STUPID! and Jim White, former KMOX radio talk show host used to holler into that thar microphone,,, YOU CANNNN'T FIX STUPID!!!! Jim White is Right.
www.drudgereport.com More Mexicans are leaving America than migrating to it. ...So, America is an it now? Stands to reason.


www.predictit.org ...-asm ...Who will win, krap


  #16   Report Post  
Old December 2nd 17, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2017
Posts: 51
Default More repub crap...

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2JDA77qxBI

maximum range of about 11500 km.
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
wrote in message
...

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:58:51 PM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 11:53:12 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:28:19 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 10:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.


A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but
surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two evils"?
Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental
midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary
was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had
enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

And, That scampering sound you can hear is just the rats
disembarking
from the sinking ship. trumpo has a nasty habit of screwing friends
and
family when needed. People have been leaving, and that little fat
lair
Sanders was told not to admit to it.And, being the good
re-pub-li-****
she is, she just keeps up the lies. As trumpo sinks faster into
madness.

As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?

I tolded y'all and I tolded y'all many times befoe, NEVER TRUST
NOBODY!!! [annabelle (and)] ALL politicians are Crooked and Liars!!!
I don't love Trump, I don't love any politicians at all!!!

Larry, truth be told, "You love trumpo". I see that in all your post,
silly as they may be. You need a bit of education. You helped give the
county to a bunch of criminals. Thanks Larry, bend over more for the
trumpo crime family...


humans can never compare to how Good and Smart and Intelligent nonhumans
are, that is a fact, Jack. humans are STUPID! and Jim White, former KMOX
radio talk show host used to holler into that thar microphone,,, YOU
CANNNN'T FIX STUPID!!!! Jim White is Right.
www.drudgereport.com
More Mexicans are leaving America than migrating to it. ...So, America
is an it now? Stands to reason.


www.predictit.org ...-asm ...Who will win, krap

  #17   Report Post  
Old December 3rd 17, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 145
Default More repub crap...

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 3:19:39 PM UTC-6, fred k. engels® wrote:
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2JDA77qxBI

maximum range of about 11500 km.
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
wrote in message
...

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:58:51 PM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 11:53:12 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:28:19 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 10:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.


A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but
surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two evils"?
Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental
midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary
was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had
enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

And, That scampering sound you can hear is just the rats
disembarking
from the sinking ship. trumpo has a nasty habit of screwing friends
and
family when needed. People have been leaving, and that little fat
lair
Sanders was told not to admit to it.And, being the good
re-pub-li-****
she is, she just keeps up the lies. As trumpo sinks faster into
madness.

As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?

I tolded y'all and I tolded y'all many times befoe, NEVER TRUST
NOBODY!!! [annabelle (and)] ALL politicians are Crooked and Liars!!!
I don't love Trump, I don't love any politicians at all!!!

Larry, truth be told, "You love trumpo". I see that in all your post,
silly as they may be. You need a bit of education. You helped give the
county to a bunch of criminals. Thanks Larry, bend over more for the
trumpo crime family...


humans can never compare to how Good and Smart and Intelligent nonhumans
are, that is a fact, Jack. humans are STUPID! and Jim White, former KMOX
radio talk show host used to holler into that thar microphone,,, YOU
CANNNN'T FIX STUPID!!!! Jim White is Right.
www.drudgereport.com
More Mexicans are leaving America than migrating to it. ...So, America
is an it now? Stands to reason.


www.predictit.org ...-asm ...Who will win, krap


Inspiring Young Vandweller: Becky from Interstellarorchard.com Youtube www.cheaprvliving.com
www.thevanual.com ...I Likes to watch that kind of stuff on Youtube, wherever. Trailers and vans and all kinds of RV (Recreational Vehicles) stuff. That's why I am working on my old 1983 Dodge 18 feet long van. Wanderlust is getting to me. I am ah roam, I am ah roam......
  #18   Report Post  
Old December 3rd 17, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2017
Posts: 51
Default More repub crap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KeE7bccAKU
to suggest the Sons of U.S. defector Joe Dresnok are American or even half
American is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are were born on the DPRK, are citizens of the DPRK and speak the local
language, they are not American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if fully encrypted cnn or fox says so they are full of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!


wrote in message
...

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 3:19:39 PM UTC-6, fred k. engels® wrote:
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2JDA77qxBI

maximum range of about 11500 km.
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
wrote in message
...

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 2:58:51 PM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 11:53:12 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM UTC-6,
wrote:
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:28:19 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/2/2017 10:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.


A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but
surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two
evils"?
Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE
Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental
midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary
was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had
enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

And, That scampering sound you can hear is just the rats
disembarking
from the sinking ship. trumpo has a nasty habit of screwing
friends
and
family when needed. People have been leaving, and that little fat
lair
Sanders was told not to admit to it.And, being the good
re-pub-li-****
she is, she just keeps up the lies. As trumpo sinks faster into
madness.

As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like
her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?

I tolded y'all and I tolded y'all many times befoe, NEVER TRUST
NOBODY!!! [annabelle (and)] ALL politicians are Crooked and
Liars!!!
I don't love Trump, I don't love any politicians at all!!!

Larry, truth be told, "You love trumpo". I see that in all your post,
silly as they may be. You need a bit of education. You helped give the
county to a bunch of criminals. Thanks Larry, bend over more for the
trumpo crime family...


humans can never compare to how Good and Smart and Intelligent nonhumans
are, that is a fact, Jack. humans are STUPID! and Jim White, former KMOX
radio talk show host used to holler into that thar microphone,,, YOU
CANNNN'T FIX STUPID!!!! Jim White is Right.
www.drudgereport.com
More Mexicans are leaving America than migrating to it. ...So, America
is an it now? Stands to reason.


www.predictit.org ...-asm ...Who will win, krap


Inspiring Young Vandweller: Becky from Interstellarorchard.com Youtube
www.cheaprvliving.com
www.thevanual.com ...I Likes to watch that kind of stuff on Youtube,
wherever. Trailers and vans and all kinds of RV (Recreational Vehicles)
stuff. That's why I am working on my old 1983 Dodge 18 feet long van.
Wanderlust is getting to me. I am ah roam, I am ah roam......

  #19   Report Post  
Old December 8th 17, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2012
Posts: 66
Default More repub crap...

In article , drifter writes:
As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?


With such a knack for a turn of a phrase, you should go into
politics.

You'll go far.
  #20   Report Post  
Old December 8th 17, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 145
Default More repub crap...

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 5:12:14 PM UTC-6, George Cornelius wrote:
In article , drifter writes:
As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?


With such a knack for a turn of a phrase, you should go into
politics.

You'll go far.


hillary clinton and bill clinton on Inaguration day 2017 Youtube ...Did y'all katz see the 'way' CROOKED hillary clinton 'looked' at bill 'Monica Lewinsky's blue/purple Stained clothes' clinton? on the Day of President Donald Trump's INAGURATION. [] demokraps are HIPOCRITES too! []Merriam Webster Hypocrite


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(OT) More crap Chester Shortwave 0 November 10th 08 10:41 PM
Crap ! Crap ! Crap ! harvey[_2_] Shortwave 1 November 9th 08 10:00 PM
Cut The Crap with A.J. [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 22nd 07 01:08 AM
CRAP Maximus Shortwave 2 February 27th 04 12:02 AM
Well Crap!!!! Burr Shortwave 8 January 12th 04 01:26 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017