Old December 2nd 17, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More repub crap...

"Republicans Will Cut Social Security And Medicare After Tax Plan
Passes, Says Marco Rubio".

Florida Senator Marco Rubio admits that the Republican tax cut plan to
aid corporations and the wealthy will require cuts to Social Security
and Medicare to pay for it. Rubio told reporters this week that in order
to address the federal deficit, which will grow by at least $1 trillion
if the tax plan passes, Congress will need to cut entitlement programs
such as Social Security. Advocates for the elderly and the poor have
warned that entitlement programs would be on the chopping block.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...230021453.html

Thank Larry, I hope you starve....
Old December 2nd 17, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 01:29:44 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 +ACI-Republicans Will Cut Social Security And Medicare After Tax Plan
+AD4 Passes, Says Marco Rubio+ACI.
+AD4
+AD4
+AD4 Florida Senator Marco Rubio admits that the Republican tax cut plan to
+AD4 aid corporations and the wealthy will require cuts to Social Security
+AD4 and Medicare to pay for it. Rubio told reporters this week that in order
+AD4 to address the federal deficit, which will grow by at least +ACQ-1 trillion
+AD4 if the tax plan passes, Congress will need to cut entitlement programs
+AD4 such as Social Security. Advocates for the elderly and the poor have
+AD4 warned that entitlement programs would be on the chopping block.
+AD4
+AD4
+AD4
+AD4 https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...cial-security-
medicare-230021453.html
+AD4
+AD4
+AD4 Thank Larry, I hope you starve....

One or two YUUUUUUGE tweetstorms bashing Muslims or Mexicans will make
everything A-OK.

It'll take another few after the effects of removing the Net Neutrality
rules take effect.

If The Magnificent TRUMP doesn't keep reminding people that he's really,
for real, on their side, they might actually notice the truth.
Old December 2nd 17, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
jewywood went off script and insulted the white people with the
film "A Man Called Horse" what is a racial slur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For 114 minutes a white man is captured, enslaved and treated like an animal
by an eco noble savages!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 2nd 17, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/2/2017 2:47 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Makes ya wonder how people like Larry can sleep at night. All trumpo
voters should go to jail with all those southern pedophiles, and
pedophile lovers and voters. So much for southern christians, I'm sure
if there was a "Jesus", he would be so proud of these pedophile lovers...
Old December 2nd 17, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/2/2017 8:56 AM, drifter wrote:

So much for southern christians...

Why single out "southern" Christians? How about northern Christians,
like say someone from Indiana?

Don't forget that if trumpo-the-Clown gets thrown out of office, that
hypocritical, so-called evangelical christian Pence will take over.

The only good news is that we may have a slightly more stable person
with his finger on the nuclear button than trumpo. Other than that, what
can you say about a president who thinks the world is only a few
thousand years old?

Larry, Larry, Larry, how could you have put such fools in office???

Old December 2nd 17, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 08:56:21 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 Makes ya wonder how people like Larry can sleep at night. All trumpo
+AD4 voters should go to jail with all those southern pedophiles, and
+AD4 pedophile lovers and voters. So much for southern christians, I'm sure
+AD4 if there was a +ACI-Jesus+ACI, he would be so proud of these pedophile
+AD4 lovers...

Can we put the Democrats who hollowed out their party in jail, too?

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy candidate.

There's a pretty good chance they'll do it again.
Old December 2nd 17, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.

A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two evils"? Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)
Old December 2nd 17, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/2/2017 10:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.

A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two evils"? Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

And, That scampering sound you can hear is just the rats disembarking
from the sinking ship. trumpo has a nasty habit of screwing friends and
family when needed. People have been leaving, and that little fat lair
Sanders was told not to admit to it.And, being the good re-pub-li-****
she is, she just keeps up the lies. As trumpo sinks faster into madness.

As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?

Old December 2nd 17, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

I tolded y'all and I tolded y'all many times befoe, NEVER TRUST NOBODY!!! [annabelle (and)] ALL politicians are Crooked and Liars!!! I don't love Trump, I don't love any politicians at all!!!

(OT) More crap Chester Shortwave 0 November 10th 08 09:41 PM
Crap ! Crap ! Crap ! harvey[_2_] Shortwave 1 November 9th 08 09:00 PM
Cut The Crap with A.J. [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 22nd 07 01:08 AM
CRAP Maximus Shortwave 2 February 26th 04 11:02 PM
Well Crap!!!! Burr Shortwave 8 January 12th 04 12:26 PM