Old February 28th 18, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ...

Get on some meds, Bro.

With Every Good Wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
Tennessee moonshiner par excellence

http://www.Drifter_Needs_To_Buy_Fred_Some_Meds.com

God bless America ..
God Bless President Trump
God Bless All Our Law Enforcement - except the ones that run off with my still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glQjCKAI4gA

Old March 5th 18, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Shirley, you jest. ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my school, his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild mannered guy.
Old March 5th 18, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Shirley, you jest ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy named Larry. He was
just an average mild mannered guy in The Three Stooges.

Old March 5th 18, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:41:33 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Shirley, you jest. ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my
+AD4 school, his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild mannered
+AD4 guy.

Maury Povich's dad was Shirley Povich, a famous sportswriter. It's one
of the odd things about our culture that surnames sometimes get picked up
as boy's first names then switch over to girl's first names.

Morgan? That was Morgan Earp or Morgan Freeman before the 80s.

I read somewhere that more baby girls are being named Austin now, as
compared with baby boys.

There might be an example of a girl's name turning into a boy's name but
I can't think of one.
Old March 5th 18, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:09:28 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:41:33 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Shirley, you jest. ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my
school, his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild mannered
guy.

Maury Povich's dad was Shirley Povich, a famous sportswriter. It's one
of the odd things about our culture that surnames sometimes get picked up
as boy's first names then switch over to girl's first names.

Morgan? That was Morgan Earp or Morgan Freeman before the 80s.

I read somewhere that more baby girls are being named Austin now, as
compared with baby boys.

There might be an example of a girl's name turning into a boy's name but
I can't think of one.

Tony,boys name.Toni, girls name. There are many other ones too. I aintz no expert on names. Fred, Fredrica.....

Old March 6th 18, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

God bless the America Police State
God bless and protect the Police State President Trump
God bless and protect our suckee ****ee troops, both Police State troops
at home aggressively ignoring your rights and our suckee ****ee troops on a
broad
God bless and protect ALL the Police State law enforcement people who work
night and day aggressively ignoring your rights to keep us hollywood jews
safe.
God bless us .. EVERY Police State ! ! !

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message news

On 3/5/2018 4:24 PM, wrote:
[...]

On 3/6/2018 3:13 AM, drifter wrote:

How about a fat , stupid, totally-insane-asshole,named after a duck???

A duck ???

How about a fart ?

"trump" is British slang for 'fart'. True! Look it up.