Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 28th 18, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Feb 2015
Posts: 204
Default Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ...

Get on some meds, Bro.

With Every Good Wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
Tennessee moonshiner par excellence

http://www.Drifter_Needs_To_Buy_Fred_Some_Meds.com

God bless America ..
God Bless President Trump
God Bless All Our Law Enforcement - except the ones that run off with my still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glQjCKAI4gA


  #2   Report Post  
Old March 5th 18, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,147
Default Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ...

Shirley, you jest. ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my school, his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild mannered guy.
  #3   Report Post  
Old March 5th 18, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2018
Posts: 97
Default Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ...

Shirley, you jest ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy named Larry. He was
just an average mild mannered guy in The Three Stooges.

wrote in message
...

Shirley, you jest. ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my school,
his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild mannered guy.

  #4   Report Post  
Old March 5th 18, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 548
Default Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ...

On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:41:33 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Shirley, you jest. ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my
+AD4 school, his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild mannered
+AD4 guy.

Maury Povich's dad was Shirley Povich, a famous sportswriter. It's one
of the odd things about our culture that surnames sometimes get picked up
as boy's first names then switch over to girl's first names.

Morgan? That was Morgan Earp or Morgan Freeman before the 80s.

I read somewhere that more baby girls are being named Austin now, as
compared with baby boys.

There might be an example of a girl's name turning into a boy's name but
I can't think of one.
  #5   Report Post  
Old March 5th 18, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,147
Default Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ...

On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:09:28 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:41:33 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Shirley, you jest. ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my
school, his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild mannered
guy.


Maury Povich's dad was Shirley Povich, a famous sportswriter. It's one
of the odd things about our culture that surnames sometimes get picked up
as boy's first names then switch over to girl's first names.

Morgan? That was Morgan Earp or Morgan Freeman before the 80s.

I read somewhere that more baby girls are being named Austin now, as
compared with baby boys.

There might be an example of a girl's name turning into a boy's name but
I can't think of one.


Tony,boys name.Toni, girls name. There are many other ones too. I aintz no expert on names. Fred, Fredrica.....


  #8   Report Post  
Old March 6th 18, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2018
Posts: 97
Default Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ...

God bless the America Police State
God bless and protect the Police State President Trump
God bless and protect our suckee ****ee troops, both Police State troops
at home aggressively ignoring your rights and our suckee ****ee troops on a
broad
God bless and protect ALL the Police State law enforcement people who work
night and day aggressively ignoring your rights to keep us hollywood jews
safe.
God bless us .. EVERY Police State ! ! !

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message news

On 3/5/2018 4:24 PM, wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:09:28 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:41:33 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Shirley, you jest. ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my
school, his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild mannered
guy.

Maury Povich's dad was Shirley Povich, a famous sportswriter. It's one
of the odd things about our culture that surnames sometimes get picked
up
as boy's first names then switch over to girl's first names.

Morgan? That was Morgan Earp or Morgan Freeman before the 80s.

I read somewhere that more baby girls are being named Austin now, as
compared with baby boys.

There might be an example of a girl's name turning into a boy's name but
I can't think of one.


Tony,boys name.Toni, girls name. There are many other ones too. I aintz
no expert on names. Fred, Fredrica.....


On 3/6/2018 3:13 AM, drifter wrote:

How about a fat , stupid, totally-insane-asshole,named after a duck???


A duck ???

How about a fart ?

"trump" is British slang for 'fart'. True! Look it up.

  #9   Report Post  
Old March 6th 18, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 488
Default Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ...

On 3/6/2018 9:22 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 3/5/2018 4:24 PM, wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:09:28 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:41:33 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Shirley, you jest.┬*┬*┬*┬* ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my
school, his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild
mannered
guy.

Maury Povich's dad was Shirley Povich, a famous sportswriter.┬* It's one
of the odd things about our culture that surnames sometimes get
picked up
as boy's first names then switch over to girl's first names.

Morgan?┬* That was Morgan Earp or Morgan Freeman before the 80s.

I read somewhere that more baby girls are being named Austin now, as
compared with baby boys.

There might be an example of a girl's name turning into a boy's name
but
I can't think of one.

Tony,boys name.Toni, girls name. There are many other ones too. I
aintz no expert on names. Fred, Fredrica.....


On 3/6/2018 3:13 AM, drifter wrote:

How about a fat , stupid, totally-insane-asshole,named after a duck???


A duck ???

How about a fart ?

"trump" is British slang for 'fart'.┬* True! Look it up.


Thanks Joe, you made my morning. Forgot about the Brit slang.

I believe, trump in Mississippi is slang for asshole...


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey FRED ! ! ! Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 3 December 18th 17 02:50 PM
Hey Fred ! ! ! Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 1 December 16th 17 07:29 PM
Hey Fred ! ! ! Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 1 October 30th 17 12:56 PM
Ping spike roger jim rambo fred and all other real radio amateurs Gareth's Downstairs Computer Antenna 9 March 21st 17 09:06 PM
A real attempt at a real 9/11 report. John Smith[_8_] Shortwave 4 July 2nd 11 02:48 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę2004-2019 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017