Old March 14th 18, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MORE double talk

trumpo is now saying he is going to "clear the deadwood out of his Cabinet."

Hey, wait just a minute!

You told us you "hire only the best"...and now they are deadwood ???

Can't you EVER stick with anything you say, you lying sack of ****.
Old March 15th 18, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Joe, you ever pull your head out of your ass? MORE double talk

....Draining the Swamp, but filling it with toxic lobbyist
horse****!!!!!!!!!!!

"Resident Trump" wrote in message ...

Asshole Joe libTard.net wrote in news
trumpo is now saying he is going to "clear the deadwood out of his
Cabinet."

Hey, wait just a minute!

You told us you "hire only the best"...and now they are deadwood ???

Can't you EVER stick with anything you say, you lying sack of ****.

Love how President Trump is able to disrupt tiny libTard
minds like yours.
Old March 15th 18, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 7:51:42 PM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
...Draining the Swamp, but filling it with toxic lobbyist
horse****!!!!!!!!!!!

"Resident Trump" wrote in message ...

Asshole Joe libTard.net wrote in news
trumpo is now saying he is going to "clear the deadwood out of his
Cabinet."

Hey, wait just a minute!

You told us you "hire only the best"...and now they are deadwood ???

Can't you EVER stick with anything you say, you lying sack of ****.

Love how President Trump is able to disrupt tiny libTard
minds like yours.

sott.net Trump's new CIA director rightly called a 'War Criminal' by critics. ...Trump chose a WAR CRIMINAL, Gina Haspel.
Old March 15th 18, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 7:59:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 7:51:42 PM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
...Draining the Swamp, but filling it with toxic lobbyist
horse****!!!!!!!!!!!

"Resident Trump" wrote in message ...

Asshole Joe libTard.net wrote in news
trumpo is now saying he is going to "clear the deadwood out of his
Cabinet."

Hey, wait just a minute!

You told us you "hire only the best"...and now they are deadwood ???

Can't you EVER stick with anything you say, you lying sack of ****.

Love how President Trump is able to disrupt tiny libTard
minds like yours.

sott.net Trump's new CIA director rightly called a 'War Criminal' by critics. ...Trump chose a WAR CRIMINAL, Gina Haspel.

pagesix.com Donald Trump Jr. and wife headed for DIVORCE, friends say. ...Their D. I. V. O. R. C. E becomes final todayyyyyyy.... ...Let them get DIVORCED, who cares? I don't care.
Old March 15th 18, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:39:17 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 It is nobodys fault but hillary's that she LOST+ACE

Not true. Don't forget, other candidates ran against Hillary. If EVERY
OTHER candidate dropped out, Hillary just might have had a chance. So
the other candidates share in the blame for Hillary's defeat.

And what of the voters who didn't vote for Hillary? I didn't vote for
her, maybe you didn't either. There must be a book in this. A book
listing all the names of people who failed to vote for her. It can be
called +ACI-I Blame You and You and You and You and You ...+ACI

Old March 15th 18, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 8:43:49 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:39:17 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

It is nobodys fault but hillary's that she LOST!

Not true. Don't forget, other candidates ran against Hillary. If EVERY
OTHER candidate dropped out, Hillary just might have had a chance. So
the other candidates share in the blame for Hillary's defeat.

And what of the voters who didn't vote for Hillary? I didn't vote for
her, maybe you didn't either. There must be a book in this. A book
listing all the names of people who failed to vote for her. It can be
called "I Blame You and You and You and You and You ..."

Crooked Liar Hot Sauce hillary in India is still bad mouthing, non-stop bad mouthing too. freerepublic.com hillary clinton: America didn't deserve Donald Trump as President, he won a TV reality show. ...All of those people in India are not fools, they see right through hillary's lies.
Old March 15th 18, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 06:54:40 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 hillary clinton: America didn't
+AD4 deserve Donald Trump as President, he won a TV reality show.

Here's a quote from your pals at CNN who brought us another +ACI-didn't deserve Donald +ACI-TRUMP+ACIAIg story from Hillary's junket in India:

+ACI-I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product,+ACI Clinton said. +ACI-So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward.+ACI

That's nice, Hillary. Say, in the last year or so, have you reflected on the lives of the people who represent the other third of America's GDP? You know, they used to have it better. But globalization and deindustrialization can hurt and sometimes it hurts bad.

So what do you think of those trapped in the more benighted parts of the country, the sad people who listened to the con man's spiel?

+ACI-And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards. You know, you didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs, you don't want to, you know, see that Indian-American succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I'm going to solve it.+ACIAIg

Ahhh+ACE So that's what it boils down to. Don't bother yourself about NAFTA and GATT and anything else that might cause discomfort. They didn't vote for you because they're bigots. The same kind of bigots who, at one time, elected FDR, Truman, JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter and even Billy Clinton.

They just didn't realize they were bigots until they lost their jobs.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...ump/index.html
Old March 16th 18, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 10:45:14 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 06:54:40 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

hillary clinton: America didn't
deserve Donald Trump as President, he won a TV reality show.

Here's a quote from your pals at CNN who brought us another "didn't deserve Donald "TRUMP"" story from Hillary's junket in India:

"I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product," Clinton said. "So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward."

That's nice, Hillary. Say, in the last year or so, have you reflected on the lives of the people who represent the other third of America's GDP? You know, they used to have it better. But globalization and deindustrialization can hurt and sometimes it hurts bad.

So what do you think of those trapped in the more benighted parts of the country, the sad people who listened to the con man's spiel?

"And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards. You know, you didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs, you don't want to, you know, see that Indian-American succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I'm going to solve it.""

Ahhh! So that's what it boils down to. Don't bother yourself about NAFTA and GATT and anything else that might cause discomfort. They didn't vote for you because they're bigots. The same kind of bigots who, at one time, elected FDR, Truman, JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter and even Billy Clinton.

They just didn't realize they were bigots until they lost their jobs.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...ump/index.html

cnn's anderson cooper to be replaced with chris cuomo. Anyway, here is another real GOOD auto related thangy,,, carsntoys.com Trouble Codes. Another Real GOOD one is,,, obd-codes.com I think you would need to sign up for them, but they are free, Free, FREE. Buy a GOOD code reader thangy for your car/truck, about $80.00, sumpin like that. Damn computerized cars!!!