Old July 19th 18, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shootings..

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 11:07:53 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Do you believe it now?

I've always believed you have a strange obsession. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old July 19th 18, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/19...t-working.html
Old July 19th 18, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

San Francisco mayor tells them, 'Clean your azzes up after yourselves' www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3672284/posts 'Clean up after yourselves'San Francisco mayor plans to ask homeless nicely not to poo in streets.
Old July 19th 18, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You’re the Boss
wrote in message

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 3:50:11 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 16:20:43 -0700, fred k. engels® wrote:

"the FBI or CIA or something, taught their agents that the USSR Commie
party was organized"
what's the source of this?
J.Edgar fagboy?

I think I got it from a Mike Royko book. Ask him.

Old July 20th 18, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 5:44:43 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
You’re the Boss

Soon, all the S*ithole cities in America will smell just like that thar Sarcophagus. They prised it open and they started 'gittin out of Dodge' Muy Pronto! www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3672368/posts

Old July 20th 18, 10:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:05:07 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Soon, all the S+ACo-ithole cities in America will smell just like that thar
+AD4 Sarcophagus. They prised it open and they started 'gittin out of Dodge'
+AD4 Muy Pronto+ACE www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3672368/posts

That would be a shame. The air is alot cleaner now than it was 50 years ago. I'd like it to stay that way.
Old July 20th 18, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 4:10:37 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:05:07 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Soon, all the S*ithole cities in America will smell just like that thar
Sarcophagus. They prised it open and they started 'gittin out of Dodge'
Muy Pronto! www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3672368/posts

That would be a shame. The air is alot cleaner now than it was 50 years ago. I'd like it to stay that way.

air we breathe is basically Oxygen with human made toxic crap in it. Five million years ago there was twenty percent more Oxygen in the Air. The food we buy at food stores is crap, the water we drink is crap. Things were Much Better five million years ago, there were no wars either. ...Putin is coming to Washington D.C. jimstone.is and, https://riggedgame.blog
Old July 20th 18, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 07:27:05 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 air we breathe is basically Oxygen with human made toxic crap in it.

Over here, the air we breathe is about 70+ACU Nitrogen. It cuts down the fire hazard and we don't talk like Gemini astronauts. You should consider it.

+AD4 Five
+AD4 million years ago there was twenty percent more Oxygen in the Air. The
+AD4 food we buy at food stores is crap, the water we drink is crap. Things
+AD4 were Much Better five million years ago, there were no wars either.

Didn't you see that Raquel Welch movie? They had all of that AND dinosaurs. Oh, sorry. That was only ONE million years ago. Nevermind.

+AD4 ...Putin is coming to Washington D.C.

That's right. The Magnificent TRUMP forgot how to install the KGB listening devices Putin gave him. The Great Man wanted to write the three simple steps on the palm of his hand but Putin said +ACI-Nyet+ACEAIg Maybe another couple hours of repetition and the instructions would have stuck.

+AD4 jimstone.is and,
+AD4 https://riggedgame.blog

Old July 20th 18, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 11:18:55 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 07:27:05 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

air we breathe is basically Oxygen with human made toxic crap in it.

Over here, the air we breathe is about 70% Nitrogen. It cuts down the fire hazard and we don't talk like Gemini astronauts. You should consider it..

Five
million years ago there was twenty percent more Oxygen in the Air. The
food we buy at food stores is crap, the water we drink is crap. Things
were Much Better five million years ago, there were no wars either.

Didn't you see that Raquel Welch movie? They had all of that AND dinosaurs. Oh, sorry. That was only ONE million years ago. Nevermind.

...Putin is coming to Washington D.C.

That's right. The Magnificent TRUMP forgot how to install the KGB listening devices Putin gave him. The Great Man wanted to write the three simple steps on the palm of his hand but Putin said "Nyet!" Maybe another couple hours of repetition and the instructions would have stuck.

jimstone.is and,
https://riggedgame.blog

www.drudgereport.com , article, Report finds suprisingly high rate of slavery in developed countries ,and, globalslaveryindex.org ...You think there will ever be an end to slavery? I wouldn't bet on it! What is a developed country anyway? In some American cities people are defecating on sidewalks and streets and in hallways, everywhere! If you go to San Francisco be sure to get an updated poop map.
Old July 20th 18, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Homework will no longer be graded in Lafayette Parish. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3672508/posts ...Lafayette Parish, Louisiana, then all over the so-called 'developed' America. The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America; book, by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt. I think it is free online now. Estonia is a Developed Country, they grade their school students. Tallinn is the Capital City. A read nice 70 degrees right now in Tallinn at 9:00 P M.