Old January 3rd 19, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default My resolutions for 2019

I HAVE A NUMBER OF RESOLUTIONS FOR 2019

THEY WILL BE FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER

HERE THEY A

1) I WILL STOP BEING A SOCKPUPPET FOR MYSELF (BUT WILL CONTINUE WITH
THE COCKSUCKING)

2) I WILL MAKE THE FCC EMBRACE PIRATE RADIO (MY 'SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP'
WITH AJIT PAI WILL HELP HERE)

3) I WILL GIVE MORE HELP TO THE FINE PEOPLE AT ENIGMA2000, WHO DO GREAT
WORK AND ARE A CREDIT TO THE SHORTWAVE LISTENING COMMUNITY

4) I WILL READ MORE CNN EVERY DAY AND SUMMARIZE THE ARTICLES TO
REC.RADIO.SHORTWAVE AND REC.RADIO.CB

5) I WILL READ MORE FOX NEWS EVERY DAY AND SUMMARIZE THE ARTICLES TO
EVERY OTHER NEWSGROUP I CAN SUBSCRIBE TO

6) I WILL SEND KEVEN ALBERT STRUM A FRUIT BASKET, CANNED HAM, AND NICE
BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS CARDS BECAUSE HE IS A FINE FELLOW

7) I WILL START ATTENDING SYNAGOGUE REGULARLY AND WILL RESUME MY
RABBINICAL STUDIES

8) I WILL PARTICIPATE MORE STRONGLY IN THE LIBERTY NET, WHICH PROVIDES
VALUABLE DISCUSSIONS ON MANY TOPICS OF GREAT CONCERN AND IMPORTANCE

9) I WILL PRAY FOR THE REMOVAL OF VLADIMIR PUTIN FROM RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT

10) I WILL WORK HARD TO MAKE SURE THAT THE US DOES NOT BECOME UNDULY
INFLUENCED BY THE UN

11) I WILL START A CHARITY DEDICATED TO PLACING FRAMED PHOTOGRAPHS OF
J. EDGAR HOOVER IN PUBLIC RESTROOMS

12) I WILL RENEW ALL OF MY PRESCRIPTIONS (INCLUDING FOR LATUDA) AND
ACTUALLY TAKE MY MEDS THIS YEAR

13) GOAT CORNHOLING SHALL CONTINUE APACE

14) SO WILL BEATING OFF TO TWILIGHT

15) ALL ****S SHALL BE GIVEN IN PAIRS, NO MORE, NO LESS

THOSE ARE MY RESOLUTIONS

SO FAR I HAVE KEPT ONLY 13 AND 14 BUT IT'S EARLY DAYS YET

STILL EVEN IF I ONLY MANAGE THOSE TWO IT'LL BE A GREAT YEAR

Old January 4th 19, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 13:32:15 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Ocasional Kotex www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3717379/posts
+AD4 calls for 70 percent top tax rate in 'green new deal' ...Boy Howdyyy,
+AD4 does Kotex have a deal for you+ACE?

That's about where top tax rates were during the 1960s.

One of the odd things about HACK conservative writers is their LOVE of FAKE history.

Put more crudely, they just make **** up. The conservative HACK says:

+ACI-Only after World War II, when soldiers returned to work and when Republicans took Congress and lowered tax rates, did America's economy fully recover.+ACI

OK, let's do a REALITY CHECK.

Highest marginal tax rates:

1944 94+ACU

1946 86.45+ACU

1948 82.13+ACU

1950 84.36+ACU

1951 91+ACU

1952 92+ACU

1954 91+ACU

1964 77+ACU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income...ted+AF8-States

So, what do we have here? The highest marginal income tax rates were generally LOWER during the TRUMAN administration than during the EISENHOWER administration.

It was TRUMAN who actually cut taxes after the war, not EISENHOWER. TRUMAN kicked them back to 92+ACU for a couple of years and the EISENHOWER tax cut dropped the max rate to 91+ACU. WOO-HOO+ACEAIQAh And the max rate STAYED at 91+ACU for TEN ****IN' YEARS.

The tax issue was simple back then. The war debt had to be paid off and Eisenhower would not support a tax cut until it happened. But, guess what? The 1950s economy did very well. IMAGINE THAT+ACEAIQAh

Well, right wing hack writers CAN NOT imagine that. They just make up FAKE history to explain their ideology.

Old January 5th 19, 09:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 21:11:10 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 http://www.sentinelsource.com/mcclat...+AF8-acbd0b1d-
+AD4 ...I DON+ACI-T beleive it.

Why not?
Old January 5th 19, 09:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 21:50:40 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Truman and Eisenhower were the Presidents during the Korean Police Action.
+AD4 Vietnam was the Vietnam Conflict. Congress didn't officially declare WAR
+AD4 on them, so they gave them screwball names. I was in the Vietnam Conflict
+AD4 in 1964. It wasen't officially a War. Although a lot of American Troops
+AD4 who were there will tell you IT WAS A WAR+ACE and I Agree with them.

For what it's worth, the Army seems OK with calling it a war now:

https://history.army.mil/html/booksh...resmat/vw.html
Old January 5th 19, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 2:45:56 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 21:50:40 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Truman and Eisenhower were the Presidents during the Korean Police Action.
Vietnam was the Vietnam Conflict. Congress didn't officially declare WAR
on them, so they gave them screwball names. I was in the Vietnam Conflict
in 1964. It wasen't officially a War. Although a lot of American Troops
who were there will tell you IT WAS A WAR! and I Agree with them.

For what it's worth, the Army seems OK with calling it a war now:

https://history.army.mil/html/booksh...resmat/vw.html

Youtube Why is everything in CHINA FALLING APART? ...Some of those old buildings in Vietnam look good from a distance, when you are close to them they look like sheet. ...China's aging population. www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-19630110 ...Japan has a similar 'aging' problem too. ...China and some other countries to dump the U.S.Dollar? Not a smart decision for them.

Old January 7th 19, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Illinois is so broke, they are now taxing lap dances. https://yonews.org ...I have never had a lap dance before.
Old January 8th 19, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Article at www.stevequayle.com says, Anti-Second Amendment CHICAGO alderman Ed Burke charged with extortion: surprise-had 23 guns in office.
Old January 8th 19, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 08 Jan 2019 10:17:25 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Article at www.stevequayle.com says, Anti-Second Amendment CHICAGO
+AD4 alderman Ed Burke charged with extortion: surprise-had 23 guns in office.

Eddie Burke is against extortion, too. At least publicly.

I expect that the FBI is crossing their t's and dotting their i's on this one. Because, if they've screwed up, it means only one thing -- EDDIE BURKE IS NOT A CROOK+ACEAIQ-
Old January 8th 19, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 13:13:13 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Illinois is so broke, they are now taxing lap dances.
+AD4 https://yonews.org ...I have never had a lap dance before.

Getting out of taxes in Illinois is EASY. You just have to hire a politically connected tax attorney like Eddie Burke.

The fun part is coming up+ACE Eddie Burke was The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI-s Illinois tax attorney until recently. Ya think those two crooks had something crooked going on? Dunno, but Eddie Burke is old and maybe he'd sing rather than spend the rest of his life as a guest at Club Fed+ACEAIQ-
Old January 9th 19, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 3:16:58 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 13:13:13 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Illinois is so broke, they are now taxing lap dances.
https://yonews.org ...I have never had a lap dance before.

Getting out of taxes in Illinois is EASY. You just have to hire a politically connected tax attorney like Eddie Burke.

The fun part is coming up! Eddie Burke was The Magnificent "TRUMP"s Illinois tax attorney until recently. Ya think those two crooks had something crooked going on? Dunno, but Eddie Burke is old and maybe he'd sing rather than spend the rest of his life as a guest at Club Fed!!

Trump's p...ied down speech. WEAK AS WATER! WEAK AS WATER!

[QRZ] 2019 Orange (Texas) Hamfest- February 23, 2019 QRZ.com via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 December 29th 18 09:07 AM
[QRZ] 2019 Orange (Texas) Hamfest- February 23, 2019 QRZ.com via rec.radio.info Admin Swap 0 December 29th 18 09:07 AM
New Year's Resolutions helmsman Shortwave 0 January 1st 07 04:35 PM
New Year's Resolutions? U Know Who CB 3 January 2nd 05 05:42 PM
AKC Resolutions for 2004 Ecallaw Mailliw CB 19 January 2nd 04 04:21 PM