Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 7th 03, 07:43 PM
Frank Dresser

Default EMP DXing opportunity?

While I'm skeptical that a ground level nuclear burst puts out much of an
Electromagnetic Pulse, we may soon be able to go past the theory and history
to an actual real-world event. Brother Stair has a report saying the next
terrorist attack will be a nuclear explosion set off in -- Chicago!!

The Last Day Prophet of God then read from another report which claimed the
US economy will soon totally collapse over a three day weekend, although
probably not the weekend of the 4th.

So, keep listening to your radios and if you hear the EMP, please post it.
I'll be searching through drugstores trying to find something with a SPF of
about 40 trillion, before my money turns completely worthless.

Frank Dresser

AM dxing PalmaG72 Dx 14 December 2nd 04 07:12 PM
Request for DXing and QSL information Da Shadow Dx 0 June 19th 04 02:45 PM
Request for DXing and QSL information Da Shadow Dx 0 June 19th 04 02:45 PM
pro and cons FT-1000MP in DXing or pile-ups ? Thierry Dx 10 February 21st 04 11:35 PM
Noise and UTE Dxing question Dealmeister Antenna 4 September 13th 03 10:32 PM