Old August 20th 03, 05:43 AM
Charlie Fatsosteak

Default Netscape

I just wanted to let everyone know the following:

NETSCAPE IS A GODDAMN USELESS ****!
Old August 21st 03, 01:42 PM

Charlie Fatsosteak wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know the following:

NETSCAPE IS A GODDAMN USELESS ****!

Netscape isn't the program that had the holes in it so the "worm" messed
up your computer.

You can thank Mr. Gates and his employees for that.

Posting to filthy comment only tells the rest of us you are limited in
your vocabulary.
Old August 21st 03, 01:50 PM
ynotssor

wrote in message

Charlie Fatsosteak wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know the following:
NETSCAPE IS A GODDAMN USELESS ****!

Netscape isn't the program that had the holes in it so the "worm"
messed up your computer.
You can thank Mr. Gates and his employees for that.
Posting to filthy comment only tells the rest of us you are limited in
your vocabulary.

That's right, no **** is entirely useless; at the very least it can relieve
tension.

Old August 21st 03, 03:21 PM
John Q Public

wrote in message ...

Charlie Fatsosteak wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know the following:

NETSCAPE IS A GODDAMN USELESS ****!

Netscape isn't the program that had the holes in it so the "worm" messed
up your computer.

You can thank Mr. Gates and his employees for that.

Posting to filthy comment only tells the rest of us you are limited in
your vocabulary.

Oh it was Bill's fault eh. I suppose that you'd blame the manufacturer of
your
pill if you were raped and became pregnant. Not the rapist.
Run along and play now.

Old August 21st 03, 04:03 PM
JJ

Charlie Fatsosteak wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know the following:

NETSCAPE IS A GODDAMN USELESS ****!

And Microcrap OE is even worse.

Old August 21st 03, 04:13 PM
BIAS COMMS

Charlie Fatsosteak wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know the following:

NETSCAPE IS A G*DD@MN USELESS F*CK!

No. It's the M$ rubbish that you're using as an "operating system" that has
caused your problems. Netscape's actually quite good - though it has now
been superceded by Mozilla since the AOL debacle.

Get a proper operating system, learn how to use it, and stop complaining.

--
BIAS COMMS

Everything gets easier with practice, except getting up in the morning!
Old August 22nd 03, 03:52 AM
gaffo

Charlie Fatsosteak wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know the following:

NETSCAPE IS A GODDAMN USELESS ****!

THEN!

use mozzila 1.4.............thats what I use.

or Opera7..............I use it too.

Old August 22nd 03, 07:57 AM
photocdtrade

gaffo wrote:

Charlie Fatsosteak wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know the following:

NETSCAPE IS A GODDAMN USELESS ****!

THEN!

use mozzila 1.4.............thats what I use.

or Opera7..............I use it too.

Netscape and Mozilla are basically the same programs.

Old August 23rd 03, 01:32 AM
Gregg

Behold, photocdtrade signaled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

gaffo wrote:

Charlie Fatsosteak wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know the following:

NETSCAPE IS A GODDAMN USELESS ****!

THEN!

use mozzila 1.4.............thats what I use.

or Opera7..............I use it too.

Netscape and Mozilla are basically the same programs.

Mozilla = Netscape without the spyware and AOL B.S.

BTW - wtf with the crosspost to alt.impeach.clinton and alt.test?

--
Gregg
*Perhaps it's useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old August 24th 03, 12:07 AM
gaffo

gaffo wrote:

Charlie Fatsosteak wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know the following:

NETSCAPE IS A GODDAMN USELESS ****!

THEN!

use mozzila 1.4.............thats what I use.

or Opera7..............I use it too.

Netscape and Mozilla are basically the same programs.

Mozilla = Netscape without the spyware and AOL B.S.

BTW - wtf with the crosspost to alt.impeach.clinton and alt.test?

that is correct. I beleive Nescape is using moz 1.3 engine though.

Mozzilla is smaller and faster and I think more stable than Netscape.