Old November 28th 03, 03:56 PM
Macman

Default USS Geroge Washington Carrier Group -Still Transmitting-

Coming in good here in south central Pennsylvania.
11053.5 USB
Active comms right now. Sounds they are busy.

Old November 28th 03, 04:14 PM
N8KDV

Macman wrote:

Coming in good here in south central Pennsylvania.
11053.5 USB
Active comms right now. Sounds they are busy.

Yeah, that frequency has been quite busy this morning. Also still using
6249.5. Haven't heard anything on the 3 MHz frequencie(s), though it may
just be propagation.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old November 28th 03, 04:14 PM
Macman

Follow up thought. Anyone know where they are presently located/anchored?

Old November 28th 03, 04:18 PM
N8KDV

Macman wrote:

Follow up thought. Anyone know where they are presently located/anchored?

I believe that this excersise is taking place off the Florida coast.

Old November 28th 03, 04:37 PM
Macman

Good scoop! Thanks for the info.

Old November 28th 03, 07:43 PM
Bob

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:56:51 -0500, "Macman"
wrote:

Coming in good here in south central Pennsylvania.
11053.5 USB
Active comms right now. Sounds they are busy.

thanks for the tip...in allentown, pa...
---------------------------
to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field

check my blog at:
http://www.bobview.blogspot.com/
Old November 29th 03, 03:48 PM
RedOctober90

N8KDV wrote in message ...
Macman wrote:

Coming in good here in south central Pennsylvania.
11053.5 USB
Active comms right now. Sounds they are busy.

Yeah, that frequency has been quite busy this morning. Also still using
6249.5. Haven't heard anything on the 3 MHz frequencie(s), though it may
just be propagation.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

That 6249 frequency is the George Washington Carrier Group? That is
pretty cool. I recall hearing the USS Enterprise carrier group earlier
in the fall with cool comms like "We'll catch up with the rest of the
battle group"

New Truck driver & CB Mr Winky CB 51 December 13th 03 05:24 PM
Shut Up Twisted, Shut Up Rec.radio.cb Betterment League CB 2 November 28th 03 03:08 PM
Single Sideband FM Bruce Kizerian Homebrew 84 October 27th 03 05:52 AM
A great short wave pirates group on internet Alfred Zoer \(A*L*I\) Shortwave 0 October 13th 03 06:06 PM