Old December 22nd 03, 12:25 PM
RHF

m II wrote in message ...
Clint wrote:

Napoleon would have found this theory very interesting.

But you're not mad at Napoleon, are you? I'll bet you can't even think
of even *ONE* thing he's done to personally upset you.

M II,

The Metric System [.]

jftfoi ~ RHF

The first name
theory WORKS!

mike

Old December 22nd 03, 10:53 PM
Stinger

Hussein?

Nobody!

(Robin Williams, 1998)

"WShoots1" wrote in message
Hussein is a common last name. Too, although King Hussein of Jordan is

dead
now, using Hussein could have caused a mix up with him while he was alive.

Bill, K5BY

Old December 23rd 03, 02:44 AM
m II

RHF wrote:

The Metric System [.]

Well..ok, but other than THAT...

(as he slinks off into the corner..)

mike

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

..let the cat out to reply..

Old December 23rd 03, 02:49 PM
Diverd4777

MW; !

WHERE is your sense of Humor this morning ??

Do You Know Me?.................................

This is why lawyers should never ask a witness a question, if they
aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a small Texas town
prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand - a grand
motherly, elderly woman.

He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?

She responded, "Why, yes I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known
you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big
disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you
manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think
you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will
amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know
you."

The lawyer was stunned.

Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked,

"Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he
was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking
problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law
practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he
cheated on his wife with three different women. Yes, I know him."

The defense attorney almost died! At this point, the judge brought the
court room to silence, called both counselors to the bench, and in a
very quiet voice, said, "If either of you *******s asks her if she knows

me, you'll be jailed for contempt."

In article ,
ojunk (Michael Bryant) writes:

From:
(Diverd4777)

have you EVER heard of a French Football Fan Club being Banned from
International Soccer matches ?
- Didn't think So..

And this is your proof that the British are more trustworthy?

Like, duh, man...

Bryant

Old December 23rd 03, 06:30 PM
RHF

Diverd4777,

And That is . . . TEX-US JUST-US !

~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Diverd4777)

From:

Old December 23rd 03, 06:42 PM
RHF

MWB,

Proves Nothing [.]

Simply Demonstrats that "The Brits" by Nature are 'willing' to Fight.

atmo ~ RHF
= = = And Thats My Opinion
..
..
= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...
From:
(Diverd4777)

have you EVER heard of a French Football Fan Club being Banned from
International Soccer matches ?
- Didn't think So..

And this is your proof that the British are more trustworthy?

Like, duh, man...

Bryant

TV7 Bias pot Francesco Sartorello Boatanchors 0 November 2nd 04 05:54 PM
GS35B bias Ron Homebrew 0 April 12th 04 02:25 AM
GS35B bias Ron Homebrew 0 April 12th 04 02:25 AM
HV Bias Supply Challenge KD7TOG Homebrew 0 December 10th 03 12:28 AM