Old December 21st 03, 04:42 AM
Clint

Default BBC bias

Those in power at the BBC have forbidden any
references to Saddam Hussein as a "dictator"...

Political correctness and anti war bias without a
doubt.....

http://www.biased-bbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003583553,00.html

Clint
KB5ZHT
--

------

It's as if the diplomatic train has left the station and
clueless critics of this country are only now beginning
to realize, "Hey, that's my train!"

--Neil Cavuto, describing how america's enemies
are now suddenly congradulating us and expressing
"delight" at the capture of saddam, finally proving
we're doing the right thing and that we're succeeding...

--------

45 Communist Goals for America

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

Old December 21st 03, 02:37 PM
Sanjaya

"Clint" and others wrote about the topic above...
Those in power at the BBC have forbidden any
references to Saddam Hussein as a "dictator"...

Political correctness and anti war bias without a
doubt.....

http://www.biased-bbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003583553,00.html

Clint
KB5ZHT

Someone please help me understand why the BBC
would do this. It completely eludes me. What possible
reason would they, or anyone, have for sanitzing
references to Saddam, or anyone else?
I don't get it.

Old December 21st 03, 05:24 PM
Clint

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Clint" and others wrote about the topic above...
Those in power at the BBC have forbidden any
references to Saddam Hussein as a "dictator"...

Political correctness and anti war bias without a
doubt.....

http://www.biased-bbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003583553,00.html

Clint
KB5ZHT

Someone please help me understand why the BBC
would do this.

Simple..... just like the english publication called "The Mirror",
it's an anti-american outfit that, at every possible oppurtunity,
want to derail our efforts and when that's not possible, simply
downplay our successes.

Clint

--

------

Old December 21st 03, 08:37 PM
HFguy

Sanjaya wrote:

"Clint" and others wrote about the topic above...
Those in power at the BBC have forbidden any
references to Saddam Hussein as a "dictator"...

Political correctness and anti war bias without a
doubt.....

http://www.biased-bbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003583553,00.html

Clint
KB5ZHT

Someone please help me understand why the BBC
would do this. It completely eludes me. What possible
reason would they, or anyone, have for sanitzing
references to Saddam, or anyone else?
I don't get it.

My guess is they're afraid of angering certain terrorist groups which
might retaliate against the UK for calling Saddam a dictator. It could
just be a defensive maneuver.

Old December 21st 03, 10:16 PM
M. J. Powell

In message , HFguy writes

Sanjaya wrote:

"Clint" and others wrote about the topic above...
Those in power at the BBC have forbidden any
references to Saddam Hussein as a "dictator"...

Political correctness and anti war bias without a
doubt.....

http://www.biased-bbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003583553,00.html

Clint
KB5ZHT

Someone please help me understand why the BBC
would do this. It completely eludes me. What possible
reason would they, or anyone, have for sanitzing
references to Saddam, or anyone else?
I don't get it.

My guess is they're afraid of angering certain terrorist groups which
might retaliate against the UK for calling Saddam a dictator. It could
just be a defensive maneuver.

Hardly. He is an ex-dictator now.

Mike
--
M.J.Powell

Old December 22nd 03, 12:50 AM
Clint

"HFguy" wrote in message ...

My guess is they're afraid of angering certain terrorist groups which
might retaliate against the UK for calling Saddam a dictator. It could
just be a defensive maneuver.

interesting way of describing cowardice and gutlessness.

Clint

--

------

Old December 22nd 03, 12:51 AM
Clint

"m II" wrote in message

It's hard to be mad at someone who has been called mainly by his first
name for years. It's never happened before. "And on the Eastern front,
Adolph is stalled. Joseph, on the other hand, continues renovating the
gulags. Winston is keeping an eye on things"

See? it doesn't work.

Napoleon would have found this theory very interesting.

Clint

------

Old December 22nd 03, 01:21 AM
m II

Clint wrote:

Napoleon would have found this theory very interesting.

But you're not mad at Napoleon, are you? I'll bet you can't even think
of even *ONE* thing he's done to personally upset you. The first name
theory WORKS!

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..

Old December 22nd 03, 05:54 AM
me

The BBC has a long history of being "PC" all us Brits know that.

- but to describe us brits as cowardly and gutless is beyond comprehension.

interesting way of describing cowardice and gutlessness.

Clint

You mindless morons have us to thank for covering your war mongering
countries ass as almost everyone else in the world hates you, you now start
on the only friend you have? That just shows what a "2 bit" bunch of gun
crazed clowns you are.

If you spent as much time shooting your enemies as you do shooting at out
troops the thing may well have been over by now.

Mind you could we expect anything else from somone with a silent N in his
name?

me

Old December 22nd 03, 06:37 AM
WShoots1

Hussein is a common last name. Too, although King Hussein of Jordan is dead
now, using Hussein could have caused a mix up with him while he was alive.

Bill, K5BY

TV7 Bias pot Francesco Sartorello Boatanchors 0 November 2nd 04 05:54 PM
GS35B bias Ron Homebrew 0 April 12th 04 02:25 AM
GS35B bias Ron Homebrew 0 April 12th 04 02:25 AM
HV Bias Supply Challenge KD7TOG Homebrew 0 December 10th 03 12:28 AM