Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 16th 04, 03:09 PM
Nathan

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:11:34 -0800, wrote:

Anyone have a Kaito KA105? I was just surfing around Universal Radio's web
site and found a neat little radio. You can see a picture at:
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/3633.html

David
KF6DGN

I purchased the Degen DE105 version from a seller on eBay. The radio
came with all the labels in Chinese and the operating manual in
Chinese. Being unable to read Chinese, I can not figure out some of
the functions. Does anyone know where I can find an English language
version of the manual. Where I might be able to download one. I went
to the DEGEN site and I do not see one available. Can anyone tell me
how to set the time and use the memory presets?

Thanks

Kaito KA-1102 comments Frank Shortwave 5 January 21st 04 08:40 PM
Kaito KA008 4-way power special price Sanjaya Shortwave 0 January 11th 04 10:06 AM
Kaito WRX-911 quality control issues? Kevin Croxen Shortwave 16 December 9th 03 04:13 PM
Kaito WRX-911 quality control issues? reliccastiron General 1 December 4th 03 11:01 PM
Kaito KA1102 arrived today Michael Shortwave 9 November 22nd 03 04:31 PM