Old February 5th 04, 09:59 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Pay attention Bryant! Yes this is a public forum, the stalking and harassment
does
not arise from here, but rather in your emails. Have I made that clear enough
for
you and you 'attorney'?

If anything I write to you makes you feel "harassed," why not block my email
address? You still haven't proven that ANY email is harassment, either. What am
I doing that makes you feel so threatened, Steve?

Nice try Bryant, but under the law all I have to do is 'make a reasonable request'
that you not send me emails. After that, any email you send to me unsolicited
becomes 'harassment'. I do not need to be 'threatened' to fall under the legal
definition of harassment.

I also do not need to block your email, under the law I'm not required to do
anything other than to make the 'reasonable request' that you not send me email.
I've done so.

Better talk to that 'attorney' of yours Bryant!

Or are you one of those people that tries to use law enforcement to fight his
private wars? I hear they frown on system abusers.

So, will the PPO say that any response to you will result in a jail sentence.
Which KY court do you think would extradite someone for sending
non-threatening, non-spam messages.

Grow up, Steve. It's well past time you put away your bully act.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A