Old March 9th 04, 02:20 AM
Tor Johnson

Subject: LLOYD DAVIES ?
From: (Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord )
Date: 3/8/2004 6:43 PM Central Standard Time
OK, I know this will start a flame war, but will someone PLEASE tell me who
Lloyd Davies is, and why there are so many hateful postings about him?

If you will allow me the chance to at least defend myself, I will try my best
to give MY side of things. I think it's only fair.

I am 30 years old. I have a no-code tech ham license. I have tried for over
10 years to learn morse code. No can do. I've tried and tried and tried. I
passed the General class theory in 1998. That's one of the things I'm givin
heck about. Yes, I will wait till they drop code. I also get crap for being
bald and overweight. The latter is going away, since I lost about 20 pounds
on
a low-carb diet started at the first of the year.

The next thing is my politcal and religous views. Yes, I am a born again
Christian. I also lean to the right on much of politcal views. Is that a
crime I ask? I would'nt think so, but some folks think it is. I used to
post
a lot of off-topic rants and other stuff. Have not done that sort of thing
in
great qunaties in a few years now. I rarely ever post here. I did used to
post alot about the Tiny Tenna too. But that has passed too.

I mostly get alot of crap from a another Ham Radio operator named Roger
Wiseman, AB8MQ - his address is in QRZ. Do a search on Wiseman, and it will
make me look like a saint. Wiseman also harrasses other hams. Ask Dave
Heil,
K8MN sometime. Dave lives about 20-30 miles from Wiseman, and has had the
misfortune of meeting him at a ARES meeting.

Well, hope this helps you. I'm sure I'll get kicked for this post as well as
my spelling and grammar. I sometimes have a problem convaying what I want to
say in typing it out, rather than talking about it.

Check out the "Nim Busters" board at:
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/247879

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/

Mongolloyd make many, many bad spells,

"givin, qunaties, convaying."

It is a *given* that Mongolloyd drinks huge *quantities* of alcohol and is an
idiot at *conveying* thoughts and information.

Mongolloyd also hasn't a clue as to where to place that
apostrophe...."would'nt."

I *wouldn't* bet a wooden nickel on Mongolloyd winning a battle of wits, as he
is totally unarmed.

Tor owns Mongolloyd!

Tor Johnson
Old March 9th 04, 03:23 AM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Lloyd is a foolish young man who refuses to live up to his
potential,

Frank:

I never had a bone to pick with you. Please try to give me chance?

Old March 9th 04, 03:42 AM
Michael Bryant

Ooops, the info coming back from the IP trace is too good to be true! I'll have
to save this for when I have a lot of time to play.

Got to go to sleep. I work.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,