Old March 9th 04, 04:52 AM
Frank White

In article ,
ocom says...

From: (Frank White)

The worst part is, I can't honestly say that their tactics
may not be appropriate, in this case. Lloyd doesn't seem
to responde to anything else...

I disagree. The people that pick on Lloyd seem to come from the same side

of
the political spectrum as does he. Though I disagree with Lloyd, the

garbage
spewed at him seems far more cruel-spirited. Lloyd really doesn't know

better.
The Wiseman's of the world should know better. To call anyone you disagree

with
a "child molester" takes an incredibly evil heart. Steve Lare won't

(usually)
sink that low.
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Actually, Lloyd DOES know better. He's not stupid. And people
have been warning him (screaming at him, threatening him) for
a long time now to knock off the rants and obsessive worship
of holy rolling SW nutcases (or at least, stop shoving that
worship down our throats). He had to WORK to make people
this angry.

Now, I agree that the current batch of attacks on Lloyd are
utterly repulsive. And I doubt their effectiveness in
making him change his behavior. But how many chances, how
much support have we given him to try to get him to do
better? And what improvement have we gotten?

If the carrot doesn't work, maybe beating him over the
head with a 2x4 sized stick will.

FW

Old March 9th 04, 06:22 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Ooops, the info coming back from the IP trace is too good to be true! I'll have
to save this for when I have a lot of time to play.

With yourself?!

Got to go to sleep. I work.

Old March 9th 04, 02:27 PM
Frank White

In article ,
says...

Subject: LLOYD DAVIES ?
From:
(Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord )
Date: 3/8/2004 6:43 PM Central Standard Time
OK, I know this will start a flame war, but will someone PLEASE tell

me who
Lloyd Davies is, and why there are so many hateful postings about him?

If you will allow me the chance to at least defend myself, I will try

my best
to give MY side of things. I think it's only fair.

I am 30 years old. I have a no-code tech ham license. I have tried

for over
10 years to learn morse code. No can do. I've tried and tried and

tried. I
passed the General class theory in 1998. That's one of the things I'm

givin
heck about. Yes, I will wait till they drop code. I also get crap for

being
bald and overweight. The latter is going away, since I lost about 20

pounds
on
a low-carb diet started at the first of the year.

The next thing is my politcal and religous views. Yes, I am a born

again
Christian. I also lean to the right on much of politcal views. Is

that a
crime I ask? I would'nt think so, but some folks think it is. I used

post
a lot of off-topic rants and other stuff. Have not done that sort of

thing
in
great qunaties in a few years now. I rarely ever post here. I did

used to
post alot about the Tiny Tenna too. But that has passed too.

I mostly get alot of crap from a another Ham Radio operator named Roger
Wiseman, AB8MQ - his address is in QRZ. Do a search on Wiseman, and

it will
make me look like a saint. Wiseman also harrasses other hams. Ask

Dave
Heil,
K8MN sometime. Dave lives about 20-30 miles from Wiseman, and has had

the
misfortune of meeting him at a ARES meeting.

Well, hope this helps you. I'm sure I'll get kicked for this post as

well as
my spelling and grammar. I sometimes have a problem convaying what I

want to
say in typing it out, rather than talking about it.

Check out the "Nim Busters" board at:
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/247879

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/

Mongolloyd make many, many bad spells,

"givin, qunaties, convaying."

It is a *given* that Mongolloyd drinks huge *quantities* of alcohol and

is an
idiot at *conveying* thoughts and information.

Mongolloyd also hasn't a clue as to where to place that
apostrophe...."would'nt."

I *wouldn't* bet a wooden nickel on Mongolloyd winning a battle of wits,

as he
is totally unarmed.

Tor owns Mongolloyd!

It's not the way Lloyd says things that bother me. It's
the things that he says.

I also don't twit him for his failures. I twit him for
"savage Negro beasts" and other outbursts of stupidity.

And I don't know if he drinks, to excess or otherwise, but
I still suspect he's an untreated manic-depressive...

FW