Old March 11th 04, 11:35 AM
Michael Bryant

Default Roy Fisk: Not Acting Like a Christian

From: (RHF)

SEE "MWB" You Can NOT Prove that You Are NOT a Member of NAMBLA [.]

Sad behavior, RHF.

Since you claim to be a Christian, your behavior is behavior that you must know
you that you will be held accountable for.

I am a married father of a daughter in her twenties. How would you feel if your
children saw these types of claims made against you by people claiming to be
Christian?

I no longer believe your claims of being a Christian, Mr. Fisk. The way you act
and the things you say are not the actions or words of a Christian. Prove you
are a Christian, Mr. Fisk, because your actions suggest otherwise.

And to set the record straight - I am neither a member of NAMBLA or a
homosexual. An "indictment" carries the burden of proof. I am a teacher and my
past actions have been thoroughly investigated. To have such a respected member
of our community act the way you have is particularly reprehensible, Mr. Fisk.
The standards for an indictment on internet slander are different than they are
for internet harassment. I advise you, Mr. Fisk, to look them up.

This is my last response to you, Roy Fisk. The words (and the character behind
them) do not warrant any further response. I pray for your darkened soul.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Old March 11th 04, 05:45 PM
Volker Tonn

Michael Bryant schrieb:

And to set the record straight - I am neither a member of NAMBLA or a
homosexual.

NOT? At least you are bisexual.
Please PROOF you are not. You've been observed too often looking at
young boy's back's. For sure you are an pedophile homosexual -kinda luck
for your child is a girl.
Even you may never have touched a boy. Realize it:
YOU ARE AN PEDOPHILE HOMOSEXUAL.
You CAN'T proof me wrong.

Old March 11th 04, 08:11 PM
Michael Bryant

NOT? At least you are bisexual.
Please PROOF you are not. You've been observed too often looking at
young boy's back's. For sure you are an pedophile homosexual -kinda luck
for your child is a girl.
Even you may never have touched a boy. Realize it:
YOU ARE AN PEDOPHILE HOMOSEXUAL.
You CAN'T proof me wrong.

That's the reason that the "burden of proof" is on the accuser. And, BTW, I can
PROVE that your attempts English suck.

Old March 11th 04, 08:14 PM
DxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

NOT? At least you are bisexual.
Please PROOF you are not. You've been observed too often looking at
young boy's back's. For sure you are an pedophile homosexual -kinda luck
for your child is a girl.
Even you may never have touched a boy. Realize it:
YOU ARE AN PEDOPHILE HOMOSEXUAL.
You CAN'T proof me wrong.

That's the reason that the "burden of proof" is on the accuser. And, BTW, I can
PROVE that your attempts English suck.

'...your attempts English suck'? Way to go Mr. Communications Degree!

Old March 12th 04, 07:47 AM
RHF

= = = ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote in message
= = = ...

From:
(RHF)

SEE "MWB" You Can NOT Prove that You Are NOT a Member of NAMBLA [.]

Sad behavior, RHF.

Since you claim to be a Christian, your behavior is behavior
that you must know you that you will be held accountable for.

MWB - Even though I may think that I mite lead a 'perfect' life.
(Which I Do Not.)
I Know that I Will Be Held Accountable on My Judgement Day.

I am a married father of a daughter in her twenties.
How would you feel if your children saw these types of
claims made against you by people claiming to be Christian?

MWB - My Children have suffered 'real' personal indinaties
to their persons by Indivduals who claimed to be many things.
Thank God - They Are Over Comers ~ Amen !

I no longer believe your claims of being a Christian, Mr. Fisk.

MWB - Christianity is a Matter of Faith - My Faith.
Whether you believe in Me and My Faith or Not.
Does not Change My Faith - MWB.

The way you act and the things you say are not the actions or
words of a Christian.

MWB - Christians do not claim to be Perfect MWB.
They simply Claim to Have FAITH
.... and Know That They are Not Worthy.

Prove you are a Christian, Mr. Fisk,

MWB - JESUS "The Christ" Is My Lord and Savour.
"The Sinners Prayer" - Heavenly Father:
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus !

Dear God - I 'rhf' Proclaim this In Jesus Name - Amen ~ RHF

http://www.sinner-prayer.com/
http://home.swbell.net/cshann/index0.html
http://www.born-again-christian.info/sinners.prayer.htm

MWB - For a Christian - This is Proof Enough.

because your actions suggest otherwise.

MWB - Only God Knows - The content of my heart.

And to set the record straight -

MWB - I Believe You )

I am neither a member of NAMBLA

MWB - I Believe You )

or a homosexual.

MWB - I Believe You )

An "indictment" carries the burden of proof.

MWB - That is True - But the Rhetoric of the OWLES...
Remains that We "Consider the Seriousness of the Charges" )

I am a teacher and my past actions have been thoroughly
investigated.

MWB - I Believe You )

To have such a respected member of our community act the way
you have is particularly reprehensible, Mr. Fisk.

MWB - Then Call Me Reprehensible - For I May Be ;-{

The standards for an indictment on internet slander are
different than they are for internet harassment.

MWB - I Believe You )

I advise you, Mr. Fisk, to look them up.

MWB - Someday I just may do that... But Not Today )

This is my last response to you, Roy Fisk.

The words (and the character behind them) do not warrant
any further response.

MWB - I Believe You )

I pray for your darkened soul.

MWB - Why Thank You - I will say a Pray for You Too.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

ir... ~ RHF
= = = I Remain... RHF [.]
..
Old March 12th 04, 09:25 AM
Dxluver

MWB - Even though I may think that I mite lead a 'perfect' life.
(Which I Do Not.)
I Know that I Will Be Held Accountable on My Judgement Day.

*********good post rhf*************

I'll add I'm far from perfect also. Taped to my monitor now states the
following (you might know this already, if not cut and paste it.)
************************************

When I say......I am a Christian,
I'm not shouting "I am saved."
I'm whispering "I get lost",
That is why I chose this way.

When I say...I am a Christian,
I don't speak of this with pride,
I'm confessing that I stumble
And need someone to be my Guide.

When I say...I am a Christian,
I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak
And pray for strength to carry on.

When I say...I am a Christian,
I'm not bragging of success
I'm admitting I have failed
and cannot ever pay the debt.

When I say...I am a Christian,
I'm not claiming to be perfect.
My flaws are too visible
But God believes I'm worth it.

When I say...I am a Christian,
I still feel the sting of pain.
I have my share of heartaches
Which is why I speak his name.

When I say...I am a Christian,
I do not wish to judge.
I have no authority
I only know I'm loved.
*******************************

**I hope this causes no one to killfile me. If so, so be it. I usually don't
post O.T. but felt I must say something because not one of us in here or in any
group in usenet at one time or another, would love to take back things they
have said either on usenet or in their life.

*THAT....doesn't mean your 'Christianity' should be challenged by Bryant (out
of all people.) It gets a little sickening.

US Christian network on mediumwave in Romania Mike Terry Broadcasting 1 January 1st 05 11:40 PM
Oppose KIXL Christian Radio's Homophobia WA3MOJ CB 1 July 6th 04 01:01 AM
Christian Stations Warpcore Shortwave 10 October 16th 03 02:52 AM
Alex Jones loses (yet another) shortwave listener..? BoB the Almighty Shortwave 2 July 31st 03 10:58 PM
Faggotboy Chukkee-Sukkie claims to be a Christian! HAHAHAHAH!! Scottiekins is an ass rimming queer! CB 7 July 31st 03 12:34 PM