Old March 15th 04, 08:00 PM
Tom Sevart

"DxAce" wrote in message

Married migh be ok Cuzz, but sorry, I'm not going to church. I try to keep

tradition.

But each to his own. Just try not to push it too hard!

I avoid church religiously.

Tom

Old March 15th 04, 11:00 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "Tom Sevart"
writes:

"DxAce" wrote in message

Married migh be ok Cuzz, but sorry, I'm not going to church. I try to keep

tradition.

But each to his own. Just try not to push it too hard!

I avoid church religiously.

Tom

- Only for Weddings & Funerals;
And I'd prefer more of the former to any of the latter..

Worship every day; & walk in Beauty;
I guess thats My religion..

Old March 16th 04, 08:51 AM
Dxluver

Only for Weddings & Funerals;
And I'd prefer more of the former to any of the latter..

Worship every day; & walk in Beauty;
I guess thats My religion..

My *guess* is that there are no more than five (if that) that 'regularly'
attend church on Sundays that post in here (I'm not counting lurkers.)

Just my take.:-)
~*Monitoring The Airwaves*~
*GO BEARCATS*
~Hammarlund HQ 129X Heathkit Q Multiplier~
Hammarlund HQ 140X
Multiple GE P-780

Old March 16th 04, 08:53 AM
Dxluver

Always thought it was supposed to Be mostly about Shortwave.
Pirates, DX'ing & such...

That's what I thought...

It is. Till Bryant or someone attacks your beliefs. Just like if they attacked
your radio for no reason. ;-)

It'll be OK Steve, live life how you want.

Old March 16th 04, 10:27 AM
RHF

Number 8 King David's Verse

Yes - I am 'married to My "Faith"... and I Am a Christian ) ~ RHF

= = = DxAce wrote in message
= = = ...
Is it just me or do I rapidly see this becoming a married, Christian
faith group?

Just curious, because there seems to be a fixation of sorts by certain
individuals regarding these two factors.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

..

Old March 16th 04, 11:08 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

You have been judged guilty Bryant.

Guilty of not being able to back up your claims and fabrications!

Old March 16th 04, 12:07 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV:

Just the beginning of another 'whale wistler' song?
The effect of your last bath didn't last very long. Or didn't you have
any bath last week...? Take a(nother) bath and beware of the whales out
there when whale-whistling...

RADIO

News group question S R Shortwave 2 March 12th 04 05:07 AM
Shut Up Twisted, Shut Up Rec.radio.cb Betterment League CB 2 November 28th 03 03:08 PM
A great short wave pirates group on internet Alfred Zoer \(A*L*I\) Shortwave 0 October 13th 03 06:06 PM