Old March 21st 04, 11:49 PM
B Banton

Default Is there anyone that can fix my 2010?

Hey all. My 2010 seems deaf off the whip. Does anyone know of a
repair service that can fix it? I don't want to spend much more than
$25.

Thanks
Old March 21st 04, 11:53 PM
N8KDV

B Banton wrote:

Hey all. My 2010 seems deaf off the whip. Does anyone know of a
repair service that can fix it? I don't want to spend much more than
$25.

Thanks

LOL, see the post from Smokey that was made in the past few days!

Old March 22nd 04, 12:27 AM
T. Early

"N8KDV" wrote in message

B Banton wrote:

Hey all. My 2010 seems deaf off the whip. Does anyone know of a
repair service that can fix it? I don't want to spend much more

than
$25.

Thanks

LOL, see the post from Smokey that was made in the past few days!

$25....$25

Would it be incredibly cynical...... Aww, forget it!

Old March 22nd 04, 01:33 AM
Maximus

Add 25 feet of wire to the whip and see if that helps.

"Strength and Honor"

"T. Early" wrote in message

"N8KDV" wrote in message

B Banton wrote:

Hey all. My 2010 seems deaf off the whip. Does anyone know of a
repair service that can fix it? I don't want to spend much more

than
$25.

Thanks

LOL, see the post from Smokey that was made in the past few days!

$25....$25

Would it be incredibly cynical...... Aww, forget it!

CHEAP SONY 2010 REPAIR Smokey Shortwave 23 March 28th 04 03:48 PM
Sony 2010 help please Rob R. Shortwave 6 February 4th 04 11:45 PM
Opinions pls: Sony 2010 or Sony SW07 Rob R. Shortwave 2 January 2nd 04 12:01 PM
How much should I pay for a new sony 2010? tlin Shortwave 3 November 24th 03 09:01 AM
ribbon cable broken on my 2010 radio. young Shortwave 1 October 3rd 03 02:24 PM