Old March 25th 04, 03:23 PM
MnMikew

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Which cast member(s) do you think might get killed off in

the
first
episode?

Melvin Creep for sure, MWB a close second.

LOL, perhaps I'll survive till episode 2 then!

As long as you keep finding good DX on that R8, We'll keep you

alive

Buy the way. We had bad wind the other day and it screwed up my

feed
line
conn. on my longwire. I need one of those shorty to the ground

wires
like
you got Steve. Easier to fix.

Mine got messed up a while back. Must have been the freezing and

thawing,
but
a trip out back fixed it fairly quickly. It was around 9 degrees or
something
like that at the time though!

Steve
Holland, MI

I know the feeling Steve. I'm glad its warming up. It was a boiling 50

out
to day here in Zumbrota MN. God it was great! Birds a tweetin good to.

Brian

I hear ya Brian, was 55 in Blaine. The robins are back, the grackles

too.
:-(
Going to try to get one more ice fishing outting in tonight, supposed to

be
60 today.

I hope you were careful. That ice is thinning fast.

Yes, its getting pretty ify now. Still pretty thick, but shorelines are
pulling away and getting mushy on top. Was 64 when we were out there,
fabulous. Had the shortwave out there too(token radio content). Lots of talk
about the 911 proceedings.

Old March 25th 04, 03:56 PM
MnMikew

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...

what a queef.

Old March 25th 04, 09:24 PM
RedOctober90

First of all, I have met Allen Weiner personally. He is a strict
constitutionalist who believes in the freedom to express your
opinions.. WBCQ is the only true outlet for this.

Keep listening to those faggots "Sean Hanity, "Rush Limbaugh" these
millionares who have no idea what the hell they are talking about.
They say one thing but do another. Hal Turner was just an average
citiuzen, like the rest of us.. I trust Hal Turner more than I trust
these neo-con morons who are paid to say certain things and to not say
certain things.