Old March 24th 04, 12:24 AM
Brian Hill

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Which cast member(s) do you think might get killed off in the

first
episode?

Melvin Creep for sure, MWB a close second.

LOL, perhaps I'll survive till episode 2 then!

As long as you keep finding good DX on that R8, We'll keep you alive

Buy the way. We had bad wind the other day and it screwed up my feed

line
conn. on my longwire. I need one of those shorty to the ground wires

like
you got Steve. Easier to fix.

Mine got messed up a while back. Must have been the freezing and thawing,

but
a trip out back fixed it fairly quickly. It was around 9 degrees or

something
like that at the time though!

Steve
Holland, MI

I know the feeling Steve. I'm glad its warming up. It was a boiling 50 out
to day here in Zumbrota MN. God it was great! Birds a tweetin good to.

Brian

Old March 24th 04, 01:04 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...
| And replaced by the Jewish Radio Network. Hal is lying by saying he quit
WBCQ. They got rid of him. Notice how quickly after Hal made the
announcement that WBCQ already replaced his program. This was weeks in the
making. The truth is, WBCQ kicked off Hal Turner.

| Thank God.

Hard Turder is gone because he didn't pay his bills?

I'm sure the world of shortwave will be....ummmm, yep,
disappointed, or somethin'.

(chucking - what a huge disappointment...not)

73,

SL

---

Old March 24th 04, 07:26 PM
MnMikew

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

[...]

I hear ya Brian, was 55 in Blaine. The robins are back, the grackles too.
:-(
Going to try to get one more ice fishing outting in tonight, supposed to be
60 today.

Old March 24th 04, 09:56 PM
Larry Ozarow

Bob Edwards is being replaced as the host
of "Morning Edition" on NPR. Maybe Hal could
apply for the job.

Old March 24th 04, 11:02 PM
Brian Hill

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

[...]

I hope you were careful. That ice is thinning fast.

Old March 24th 04, 11:17 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"MnMikew" wrote
| I know the feeling Steve. I'm glad its warming up. It was a boiling 50
out
| to day here in Zumbrota MN. God it was great! Birds a tweetin good to.
|
| Brian
|
| I hear ya Brian, was 55 in Blaine. The robins are back, the grackles too.
| :-(
| Going to try to get one more ice fishing outting in tonight, supposed to
be
| 60 today.

Careful, I'll bet it's plenty thin!

69 right here in Burnsville at 5:20 PM.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

---

Old March 25th 04, 01:47 AM
Melvin Creep

"MnMikew" wrote in message news:c3sna9$2aucdm$1@ID- I know the feeling Steve. I'm glad its warming up. It was a boiling 50 out
to day here in Zumbrota MN. God it was great! Birds a tweetin good to.

I hear ya Brian, was 55 in Blaine. The robins are back, the grackles too.
:-(
Going to try to get one more ice fishing outting in tonight, supposed to be
60 today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
60 degrees and ice fishing eh? Good idea. When does your Mensa
membership expire?
Melvin

"Losing individuals who ice fish in the spring is natures way of
weeding out the stupid. What's the problem?" Gov. Jesse Ventura
(No kidding, he said that when a reporter asked him about outlawing
ice fishing after a certain date in Minnesota.
Old March 25th 04, 02:02 AM
Brian Hill

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
"MnMikew" wrote in message news:c3sna9$2aucdm$1@ID-
I know the feeling Steve. I'm glad its warming up. It was a boiling 50 out
to day here in Zumbrota MN. God it was great! Birds a tweetin good to.

I hear ya Brian, was 55 in Blaine. The robins are back, the grackles

too.
:-(
Going to try to get one more ice fishing outting in tonight, supposed to

be
60 today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++
60 degrees and ice fishing eh? Good idea. When does your Mensa
membership expire?
Melvin

"Losing individuals who ice fish in the spring is natures way of
weeding out the stupid. What's the problem?" Gov. Jesse Ventura
(No kidding, he said that when a reporter asked him about outlawing
ice fishing after a certain date in Minnesota

Yea. Like you would even survive up here you big sissy. Go suck on a carrot
stick till your boyfriend gets home!