Old April 6th 04, 08:46 PM
Jim Hackett

Default New YB400PE on ebay for 49.00 Buy it now!

&rd=1
I have NOTHING to do with this auction. Just thought I'd pass it on to
someone who might want that killer deal!
They have 3, by the way.
--
Jim

Old April 7th 04, 05:38 AM
Newsgroup Lurker

I didn't get it. I have a Degen 1102 which I really enjoy.

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
Congrats....

Old April 7th 04, 06:06 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Newsgroup Lurker" wrote in message
I didn't get it. I have a Degen 1102 which I really enjoy.

From what I saw, nobody got it.. looked to me like the seller ended the
auction..

Old April 7th 04, 08:22 AM
DeWayne

"Newsgroup Lurker" wrote in message
Not anymore

Maybe they meant $149 ?

DeWayne

Old April 7th 04, 12:54 PM
Jackie

"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message

From what I saw, nobody got it.. looked to me like the seller ended the
auction..

I'll bet they meant to list them for $149...

Jackie

Old April 7th 04, 02:51 PM
Jim Hackett

Well, the nerve! Oh well. The deals are out there. We just have to keep
our eyes open...

"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message

"Newsgroup Lurker" wrote in message
I didn't get it. I have a Degen 1102 which I really enjoy.

From what I saw, nobody got it.. looked to me like the seller ended the
auction..

Old April 7th 04, 02:55 PM
Jim Hackett

Oh. Sorry to hear that. Have one too. Played with it for a few days.
(Yawn) I prefer my YB400 to the Degen. That's not to say that I prefer the
400 to ALL my portables...

Old April 7th 04, 03:11 PM
Mark S. Holden

Jackie wrote:

"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message

From what I saw, nobody got it.. looked to me like the seller ended the
auction..

I'll bet they meant to list them for $149...

Jackie

Odds are someone came along and bought all 3.

It appears the seller is using ebay to close out merchandise that's not selling well at a store. One of their other auctions is a dutch one for a new in box GPS that appears to have been discontinued over year ago.