Old April 17th 04, 07:03 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

N8KDV:

I'm not interested in reading fiction Fat Boy!...

Your present IQ has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that you are a
pathological liar!

Afraid to find out that I'm a lot smarter than you are?

Yes, I know you are 'smarter' at lyin and fabricatin!

That much I do know oh PhD challenged one!

Old April 17th 04, 07:14 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

N8KDV:

I'm not interested in reading fiction Fat Boy!...

Your present IQ has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that you are a
pathological liar!

Afraid to find out that I'm a lot smarter than you are?

I've found in my own studies that folks who brag about being a lot smarter
than others generally are not!

In many cases they are failed academics who try to inflate their educational
records by claiming to have degree's that they have not earned!