Old April 18th 04, 12:32 PM
N8KDV

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 17 Apr 2004 02:24:56p, "-=jd=-" wrote
in message :

On Sat 17 Apr 2004 02:21:19p, "-=jd=-" wrote
in message :

On Sat 17 Apr 2004 01:53:25p, ocom (Michael Bryant)

From: "-=jd=-"

Is it reasonable to consider that once you completed your transition
from KY to UT, you lowered the average IQ of both locales?

Well, if you think about it a little while you might grasp the logical
error you made in your question.

Doubtful, though.

Found any more uses for baby wipes?

No, if you think about it, I put it exactly like I thought would be
most accurate.

Is your sense of humor broken today? :-)

-=jd=-

On the off chance a more prominent hint is needed, I was making a joke
about both locations...

On the other hand, don't worry about it. I just re-read where you
indicated you rely on usenet posts as a political barometer, so taking
that into consideration, I'm not sure of your sense of humor. I thought at
one point you were receptive to a bit of humor. Perhaps I was mistaken.

Now, I'm just a dumb non-college educated bumpkin, but I'll try to explain
this so even a college graduate can understand it:

In KY, your IQ (whatever it is) was higher than the average hill-billy,
ergo when you were there, your contribution to the list of scores raised
the overall average IQ score.

In UT, the average IQ is higher than yours, ergo, your contribution to the
list of scores lowers the overall average IQ.

To sum it up:
You raise the (low) average IQ of KY when you are there.
You lower the (higher) average IQ of UT when you are there.
When you transitioned from KY to UT, you lowered the average IQ of both
locales with one move.

I can try to explain it s-l-o-w-e-r, if needed...

You might have to explain it in S--P--E--C--I--A--L E--N--G--L--I--S--H.

(For the PhD challenged)

Old April 18th 04, 12:58 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "-=jd=-"

[...]

Well for one 1. You've obviously never been to Utah. 2.) Hillbillies exist
primarily in Eastern KY, not in most the state and 3. Your humor reflects on
the intelligence of someone that would need baby wipes to get oil out of his
carpet, which, BTW, makes you sound more like a hillbilly than anyone I've
recently met!

Next time, stick to jokes that are actually humorous.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A