Old April 18th 04, 10:30 PM
Michael Bryant

JD:

I never mentioned anything about any perceived "lack of response", nor have I

insinuated you are avoiding, delaying, etc. I have only replied to your
jumped the gun, so to speak? If so, I apologize. Let me make it perfectly
clear that you can take you own sweet time replying to any post I make.

You made multiple posts saying I didn't get it, thaat I was slow, that you
could repeat it again. Sorry, I just wasn't around to play tag.

you didn't

get it. You claimed there was a flaw in the
logic and I had to reply and explain in ridiculous detail - have you
forgotten so soon? Cripes man, it was only yesterday... If so, I'm willing to

read back in the thread to provide a quote from your reply, if you are
unwilling/unable to remember what you have written.

I was just attempting to get you to spell out the assumptions behind your
humor. After multiple posts castigating me for no sense of humor, not getting
it, being slow, etc. you did spell them out. Thanks, you provided the proof of
your own offensiveness. Even the assumption that hillbillies have low IQs is
pretty sad humor.

I apologize for calling you white trash. I guess YOU didn't get the irony of
someone making "hillbilly" assumptions after posts about using baby wipes to
get motor oil out of a rug.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old April 18th 04, 11:30 PM
Telamon

In article ,

From: "-=jd=-"

Ok, you didn't get the humor. You have made this awkwardly apparent. So I
guess this means I'm capable of telling bad jokes. That you missed an
obviously simple joke means... what... about you?

First, my lack of response, yesterday, is more of a fact that I wasn't home to
play NG-tag. Secondly, I "got it" I also get that it just wasn't very funny or
friendly. It was somewhat offensive, but I'm guessing that your sense of humor
requires an offensive edge.

What's next? Racist jokes?

Next up - tune in for Bryant's impression of "Multicultural Man."

By day he is a Ph.D. and part of the "collage debate team jet set" and
by night he lives in the slums. He is a spelling bee champ that can't
spell. He is a person highly educated in "communications" that
constantly complains that he is not understood and misconstrues the
posts of others.

He understands the plight of the poor black (or any other ethnicity)
living in the ghetto. He is part white, part Indian he's

M-U-L-T-I-C-U-L-T-U-R-A-L M-A-N

Ring... Ring...

Hello this is Michael Bryant what! Some nasty Republican made a post on
RRS you misconstrue as racist! Well this sounds like a job for
M-U-L-T-I-C-U-L-T-U-R-A-L M-A-N ! I mean uhhh thanks for letting me
know gotta run goodbye. (click)

What happens next is all a blur. Hanging up the phone Mikey races for
the utility closet and off come the glasses and bow-tie and other
Professor attire to reveal a striking blue and red (with a cape of
course) costume with a Big "M M" on the chest. The transformation took
only seconds and it a good thing to because that post is getting older
by the second.

"No time to lose" he shouts and pauses for a moment as anyone within
earshot of that cry stopped what they were doing shouted the same phrase.

"Pretty good echo in these halls of academia" he says to himself and
races to the nearest computer to respond in some nonsensical way to
that... that racist post.

Take it away Mike.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 18th 04, 11:36 PM
N8KDV

Telamon wrote:

In article ,

From: "-=jd=-"

[...]

That's damn good! LOL!

Old April 19th 04, 07:52 AM
RHF

= = = ...
From: "-=jd=-"

Yes, from your response above, you have done a good job confirming that the
joke was right on target. However, I did not expect it to fit so perfectly
that it would sail right over your head... Twice... Do you hear slight
whizzing noises often?

The real thing is simply that your "joke" wasn't funny. If you think it was,
well that says more about you than me.

Is this "Republican" humor? Making stereotypes about whole states being
"hillbilly"? Making sexual innuendoes by labeling me a "drama-queen"?

Don't stop now. Let everyone fully grasp the humor that is uniquely
"Republican."

I'm sure your knowledge of Kentucky is extensive enough to justify humorously
branding the entire state as a bunch of hillbillies. Hey, that's REAL humor!

MWB,

Need to clearly CORRECT this misrepresentation of yours about
the 'true sources' of these "Types of Humor"

This is "Liberal Democrat" Humor {Mind Set}.
- Using 'stereotypes' about whole states being "hillbilly" ?
Actually any group 'categorized' as some disadvantaged 'minority'.
[ How ONLY Liberals Feel Their Pain and Understand Their Needs. ]

This was "originally Gay" {now TV 'Sit Com'} Humor.
Making sexual innuendoes by labeling anyone a "Drama-Queen"?

MWB - Don't stop now.
Let everyone fully grasp the LACK of 'humor' that is uniquely "MWB" !

From the Land of California 'prune pickers' and Beverly HillBillies ~ RHF
..
..