RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Morning Mikey (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42417-ot-morning-mikey.html)

Telamon May 7th 04 04:50 AM

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From: N8KDV

Politics? We're tlking about you having a PhD or not and whether or not you
are
almost totally blind.

Pay attention Fat Boy!

God, you're really stupid! Everytime i make a political post this is the
strategy you use to respond. It's non-responsive. It's your way to divert
dialogue from a real political debate because you can't keep up.

I admit I have a hard time keeping up with your lies and fabrications
today. This is a very creative day for you. Keep up the good work!

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 04:48 PM

From: N8KDV

I got scratched, but I never asked for a Purple Heart.

Maybe you should have that head wound looked into, though....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 04:50 PM

From: N8KDV

So if you have barely enough vision to drive, why would you risk damaging
that nice
Patriot Blue finish?

Wouldn't that be unpatriotic?

As I stated yesterday, Steve, my vision condition means I very seldom drive.

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 04:53 PM

From: m II

No. The closest I've figured it is they're in love.

Better watch it. We might just decide to share you in a love sandwich.

Stick to politics. As an interpersonal counselor you seem pretty weak.

N8KDV May 7th 04 04:59 PM

From: N8KDV

So if you have barely enough vision to drive, why would you risk damaging
that nice
Patriot Blue finish?

Wouldn't that be unpatriotic?

As I stated yesterday, Steve, my vision condition means I very seldom drive.

Yeah, after you stated you enjoyed driving to work, retard...

MnMikew May 7th 04 07:05 PM

From: m II

No. The closest I've figured it is they're in love.

Better watch it. We might just decide to share you in a love sandwich.

Stick to politics. As an interpersonal counselor you seem pretty weak.

Stick to lying. As a communications instructor you ARE weak.

MnMikew May 7th 04 07:10 PM

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

Or spell. Which is a bit surprising for some one with the education and
professional experience you claim.

The hypocrisy!

Frankly, I believe that you can serve your nation in other ways than being

in the military.

Remember that next time your Bashing Cheney and Rumsfeld for not serving.

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 08:22 PM

From: "MnMikew"

Frankly, I believe that you can serve your nation in other ways than being

in the military.

Remember that next time your Bashing Cheney and Rumsfeld for not serving.

I've only bashed them for attacking Kerry's service record when they,
themselves, made no attempt to serve.

I have bashed Bush for trying to hide the fact that he essentially withdrew
from his National Guard service.

I have no problem with anyone who chose to avoid the farce in Vietnam. I do
have problems when they attack someone who did.

MnMikew May 7th 04 09:30 PM

From: "MnMikew"

Frankly, I believe that you can serve your nation in other ways than

being
in the military.

Remember that next time your Bashing Cheney and Rumsfeld for not serving.

I've only bashed them for attacking Kerry's service record when they,
themselves, made no attempt to serve.

Point me to a link showing them doing this, just one.

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 09:35 PM

From: "MnMikew"

I've only bashed them for attacking Kerry's service record when they,
themselves, made no attempt to serve.

Point me to a link showing them doing this, just one.

It's public knowledge that neither Cheney nor Rumsfeld served in the military.
I watched a news report on the multiple educational deferments that Cheney
received to attend Casper Community College and the University of Wyoming.

Do you think you can prove otherwise? If so, I'll attempt to be open to any
counter-evidence.