Old May 6th 04, 12:28 PM
Burr

Default (OT) Morning Mikey

Cool Dude,
Where did you come up with all these cool links and stuff? Do you
believe all this stuff?
Dear Mike, have you gone off the deep end or is this your biggest troll
yet?

Do you think I or most anyone cares much about what happens to a group
on people who cheat, lie and hide in churches and behind woman and
children???

Remember dude, I did Nam. Tell me what's right and wrong again!!! I
have also lived in the Mid East, Far East and Europe, I think I
understand a little bit of their mind set.
Would you share your service records with us, just where you were, when
and in what as best as you can? Also maybe a little about your
association with peoples of the world and your feeling towards there way
of life and standards?

OK, thanks Mike got to go to work across town so I'm out of here, see
you'll tonight.

Old May 6th 04, 12:46 PM
Michael Bryant

From: Burr

Do you think I or most anyone cares much about what happens to a group
on people who cheat, lie and hide in churches and behind woman and
children???

Dearest Burrbo,

So, it's OK to abuse and beat and huniliate them?!! Gee, and to think some
people were telling me that no one in here was attempting to justify abuse!!!

Remember dude, I did Nam. Tell me what's right and wrong again!!! I
have also lived in the Mid East, Far East and Europe, I think I
understand a little bit of their mind set.

Oh. You've been there so you know mistreatment is OK. Are you really that big
of an ethnocentric bigot, Burr. I really hope not.

Would you share your service records with us, just where you were, when
and in what as best as you can?

F*ck you. That's pretty lame. Especially from someone supporting GW Bush.

Also maybe a little about your
association with peoples of the world and your feeling towards there way
of life and standards?

I've lived all over the US. Had students I've recruited from all ethnicities.
Even some pampered-ass, spoiled, rich Southern Cal boys. Some of my best
debaters were blacks and Arabs - damn smart folks. I prefer the US, but I
respect people that were brought up in other cultures. You got a problem with
that?

I think you woke up this morning and decided to get some combat in before you
got married.

Yep, I truly do believe that GW Bush is the worst nightmare of a President this
nation's ever seen. I truly do believe that any US citizen caught abusing
prisoners should be both courtmartialed and sent to prison.

Why don't you tell us why it's OK to abuse prisoners. But, rest assured that's
not a stance that GW Bush will ever openly advocate. Why?

But, hey, a fight with you will probably more orginal than time wasted on the
Master Centurion.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,