RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Morning Mikey (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42417-ot-morning-mikey.html)

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 03:43 PM

From: N8KDV

There is always the possibility that that information would be in the
records...
not necessarily in the transcript. Better get your facts straight.

The records office can ONLY release transcripts.

Call and ask!

It's an in-state call for you!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 6th 04 03:47 PM

From: N8KDV

There is always the possibility that that information would be in the
records...
not necessarily in the transcript. Better get your facts straight.

The records office can ONLY release transcripts.

Yep... so sign a release so I can see 'em!

N8KDV May 6th 04 03:52 PM

From: N8KDV

There is always the possibility that that information would be in the
records...
not necessarily in the transcript. Better get your facts straight.

The records office can ONLY release transcripts.

Call and ask!

But, but, but you stated before that there was no records office...

LOL!

It's an in-state call for you!

No **** Fat Boy, I've talked to them already... did you forget?

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 03:52 PM

From: N8KDV

The records office can ONLY release transcripts.

Yep... so sign a release so I can see 'em!

So, now you're admitting that doing so won't show you why I left?

Call Sylvia and ask her!

Hey, I actually did order several this morning by providing my social security
number. I'll send you one to show off my grades. They said they could take
three weeks to arrive.

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 03:57 PM

From: N8KDV

It's an in-state call for you!

No **** Fat Boy, I've talked to them already... did you forget?

But you LIED about what Sylvia said. She told me you lied when I quoted you to
her. OK, let's give you the benfit of the doubt and assume it's just more of
your constant comprehension problems.

Call her and ask her if any data she can release, transcripts or aything else,
will show why I left Wayne State.

Personally, I don't think she'll talk to you, again.

N8KDV May 6th 04 03:58 PM

From: N8KDV

The records office can ONLY release transcripts.

Yep... so sign a release so I can see 'em!

So, now you're admitting that doing so won't show you why I left?

When did I ever say I was concerned about why you left? I'm concerned about the
fact that you didn't receive the PhD, and the records will probably indicate why
you didn't receive the PhD.

That is, you did not complete the program.

Hey, I actually did order several this morning by providing my social security
number. I'll send you one to show off my grades. They said they could take
three weeks to arrive.

Well then you just send it right along Fat Boy... I'll look forward to seeing it.

Now, if you'll only tell us where you did get a PhD from!

LOL

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 04:08 PM

From: N8KDV

When did I ever say I was concerned about why you left? I'm concerned about
the
fact that you didn't receive the PhD, and the records will probably indicate
why
you didn't receive the PhD.

Nope. They'll only indicate that the last class I took on the Wayne State
campus was in Summer of 1983. I believe it was a course in the Linguistics
department.

Don't sweat it. I really will send you a copy. So you can see that I was a
university fellow and had awesome grades.They may even list my incredible GRE
scores.

Would you like copies of my undergrad and masters transcripts, too? Do you want
to verify that I graduated magna cum laude or that I had double majors in both
Communication and Political Science?

I'll try to send them also.

You'll have to research the other schools I've attended. Think of it as a
challenge for someone with far too much time on their hands.

N8KDV May 6th 04 04:09 PM

From: N8KDV

It's an in-state call for you!

No **** Fat Boy, I've talked to them already... did you forget?

But you LIED about what Sylvia said. She told me you lied when I quoted you to
her.

You obviously mis-quoted me... but that's not unusual for you is it Fat Boy?

OK, let's give you the benfit of the doubt and assume it's just more of
your constant comprehension problems.

My comprehension? Not my fault if you mis-quoted me!

Call her and ask her if any data she can release, transcripts or aything else,
will show why I left Wayne State.

I never asked why you left Wayne State to begin with retard! Read the damn posts!

Personally, I don't think she'll talk to you, again.

Your biggest problem Fat Boy is that you just don't think!

Hey, I'm going to have some lunch. I'll see ya later.

MnMikew May 6th 04 04:09 PM

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
Remember, I have been a university instructor since 1979.

Michael Bryant, ruining the world one mind at a time since 1979.

MnMikew May 6th 04 04:11 PM

From: N8KDV

.Guess I'll have to call the 'Records Office' at Moorehead.

First, you'll have to master pelling it correctly.

LOL! Can't teach, can't type, can't spell.