RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Morning Mikey (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42417-ot-morning-mikey.html)

N8KDV May 6th 04 04:12 PM

From: N8KDV

When did I ever say I was concerned about why you left? I'm concerned about
the
fact that you didn't receive the PhD, and the records will probably indicate
why
you didn't receive the PhD.

Nope. They'll only indicate that the last class I took on the Wayne State
campus was in Summer of 1983. I believe it was a course in the Linguistics
department.

Don't sweat it. I really will send you a copy. So you can see that I was a
university fellow and had awesome grades.They may even list my incredible GRE
scores.

Would you like copies of my undergrad and masters transcripts, too? Do you want
to verify that I graduated magna cum laude or that I had double majors in both
Communication and Political Science?

I'll try to send them also.

You'll have to research the other schools I've attended. Think of it as a
challenge for someone with far too much time on their hands.

Bottom line: You don't have a PhD. And you lied in the past about having one when
you did not.

What more is there Fat Boy?

Keep spinning!

See ya later this afternoon!

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 04:13 PM

From: N8KDV

Hey, I'm going to have some lunch. I'll see ya later.

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!

The liar gives up.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 04:15 PM

From: "MnMikew"

Michael Bryant, ruining the world one mind at a time since 1979.

I am very proud of the fact that education has provided many people the ability
to see through the lies of conservatism.

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 04:17 PM

From: "MnMikew"

LOL! Can't teach, can't type, can't spell.

I understand that you have probably always held teachers in disdain, but are
you also in the habit of ridiculing folks with vision problems?

I think we all know the REAL answer to that question.

N8KDV May 6th 04 05:22 PM

Michael 'I'm almost totally blind but I drive a car anyway' Bryant

From: N8KDV

Hey, I'm going to have some lunch. I'll see ya later.

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!

The liar gives up.

I didn't give up at all you fabricating piece of ****, I went to lunch.

Can't you read?

N8KDV May 6th 04 05:23 PM

From: "MnMikew"

Michael Bryant, ruining the world one mind at a time since 1979.

I am very proud of the fact that education has provided many people the ability
to see through the lies of conservatism.

And I'm sure that you'd wish that eduction provided many people with the ability to
overlook those who lie about having a PhD.

N8KDV May 6th 04 05:24 PM

From: "MnMikew"

LOL! Can't teach, can't type, can't spell.

I understand that you have probably always held teachers in disdain, but are
you also in the habit of ridiculing folks with vision problems?

Yeah, Bryant's playing victim yet again.

Give it up Fat Boy!

N8KDV May 6th 04 05:37 PM

From: N8KDV

When did I ever say I was concerned about why you left? I'm concerned about
the
fact that you didn't receive the PhD, and the records will probably indicate
why
you didn't receive the PhD.

Nope. They'll only indicate that the last class I took on the Wayne State
campus was in Summer of 1983. I believe it was a course in the Linguistics
department.

Don't sweat it. I really will send you a copy. So you can see that I was a
university fellow and had awesome grades.They may even list my incredible GRE
scores.

That's nice... but you don't have a PhD do you?

m II May 6th 04 05:37 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:

I am very proud of the fact that education has provided many people the ability
to see through the lies of conservatism.

Anyone who LIKES big government and deficit spending is NO conservative.
The Bush administration has cost the taxpayer big time. With all the
jobs being sent overseas, the number of taxpayers is being drastically
reduced, compounding the problem.

Do some research on the 'corporate state' and find out why Mussolini
prefered the term 'corporatism' to 'fascism'. His vision is here.

It would be in your best interest to kill file N8KDV.
The two of you look more like lovers in a spat than allegedly grown up
human being. The 'But HE started it!' response is getting stale. Ignore
him and avoid the problem. The present state of affairs looks like you
have a symbiotic relationship with him and that neither of you can
survive without the confrontation.

A classic episode in the original Star Trek series comes to mind....two
beings fighting into eternity...Take control of the situation and put a
STOP to it. Unilaterally..

mike

MnMikew May 6th 04 05:57 PM