RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Morning Mikey (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42417-ot-morning-mikey.html)

Burr May 6th 04 12:28 PM

(OT) Morning Mikey

Cool Dude,
Where did you come up with all these cool links and stuff? Do you
believe all this stuff?
Dear Mike, have you gone off the deep end or is this your biggest troll
yet?

Do you think I or most anyone cares much about what happens to a group
on people who cheat, lie and hide in churches and behind woman and
children???

Remember dude, I did Nam. Tell me what's right and wrong again!!! I
have also lived in the Mid East, Far East and Europe, I think I
understand a little bit of their mind set.
Would you share your service records with us, just where you were, when
and in what as best as you can? Also maybe a little about your
association with peoples of the world and your feeling towards there way
of life and standards?

OK, thanks Mike got to go to work across town so I'm out of here, see
you'll tonight.

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 12:46 PM

From: Burr

Do you think I or most anyone cares much about what happens to a group
on people who cheat, lie and hide in churches and behind woman and
children???

Dearest Burrbo,

So, it's OK to abuse and beat and huniliate them?!! Gee, and to think some
people were telling me that no one in here was attempting to justify abuse!!!

Remember dude, I did Nam. Tell me what's right and wrong again!!! I
have also lived in the Mid East, Far East and Europe, I think I
understand a little bit of their mind set.

Oh. You've been there so you know mistreatment is OK. Are you really that big
of an ethnocentric bigot, Burr. I really hope not.

Would you share your service records with us, just where you were, when
and in what as best as you can?

F*ck you. That's pretty lame. Especially from someone supporting GW Bush.

Also maybe a little about your
association with peoples of the world and your feeling towards there way
of life and standards?

I've lived all over the US. Had students I've recruited from all ethnicities.
Even some pampered-ass, spoiled, rich Southern Cal boys. Some of my best
debaters were blacks and Arabs - damn smart folks. I prefer the US, but I
respect people that were brought up in other cultures. You got a problem with
that?

I think you woke up this morning and decided to get some combat in before you
got married.

Yep, I truly do believe that GW Bush is the worst nightmare of a President this
nation's ever seen. I truly do believe that any US citizen caught abusing
prisoners should be both courtmartialed and sent to prison.

Why don't you tell us why it's OK to abuse prisoners. But, rest assured that's
not a stance that GW Bush will ever openly advocate. Why?

But, hey, a fight with you will probably more orginal than time wasted on the
Master Centurion.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 6th 04 12:53 PM

From: Burr

Do you think I or most anyone cares much about what happens to a group
on people who cheat, lie and hide in churches and behind woman and
children???

Dearest Burrbo,

So, it's OK to abuse and beat and huniliate them?!!

'huniliate'? Afraid to ask what that is Fat Boy!

Gee, and to think some
people were telling me that no one in here was attempting to justify abuse!!!

Remember dude, I did Nam. Tell me what's right and wrong again!!! I
have also lived in the Mid East, Far East and Europe, I think I
understand a little bit of their mind set.

Oh. You've been there so you know mistreatment is OK. Are you really that big
of an ethnocentric bigot, Burr. I really hope not.

Would you share your service records with us, just where you were, when
and in what as best as you can?

F*ck you. That's pretty lame. Especially from someone supporting GW Bush.

Bryant served nowhere... but he does lie naturally!

Yep, I truly do believe that GW Bush is the worst nightmare of a President this
nation's ever seen. I truly do believe that any US citizen caught abusing
prisoners should be both courtmartialed and sent to prison.

And I think any educator who lies about having a PhD should be arrested and sent to
prison!

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 12:59 PM

From: N8KDV

And I think any educator who lies about having a PhD should be arrested and
sent to
prison!

I actually might agree with you if they lied to get an academic job! But, of
course, you haven't gotten close to proving that I've done anything like that.

Remember, I have been a university instructor since 1979.

What have you productively done for society. And don't say MILITARY SERVICE
since you won't allow yourself to be pinned down to what you actually did in
the military.

N8KDV May 6th 04 01:05 PM

From: N8KDV

And I think any educator who lies about having a PhD should be arrested and
sent to
prison!

I actually might agree with you if they lied to get an academic job! But, of
course, you haven't gotten close to proving that I've done anything like that.

Remember, I have been a university instructor since 1979.

Hmmmmmmmm..... I don't think you received your BA from Moorehead until 1980... How
were you an instructor prior to that?

Guess I'll have to call the 'Records Office' at Moorehead.

What have you productively done for society.

What have you done?

And don't say MILITARY SERVICE
since you won't allow yourself to be pinned down to what you actually did in
the military.

I served! You didn't...

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 01:14 PM

From: N8KDV

Remember, I have been a university instructor since 1979.

Hmmmmmmmm..... I don't think you received your BA from Moorehead until
1980... How
were you an instructor prior to that?

I was Speech Student of the Year in 1978. And had the highest GRE scores in the
school's history up to that time. Since they allowed me to enter the graduate
program as an undergrad, they let me teach Public Speaking courses as an
undergrad, since that's what Grad Students did.

..Guess I'll have to call the 'Records Office' at Moorehead.

First, you'll have to master pelling it correctly.

What have you done?

Been responsilbe for helping thousands of students get a college education and
the gainful employment that a degree brings.

I served! You didn't...

But you won't say what you did, because that would allow me to point out your
lies.

Hypocrite loser!

N8KDV May 6th 04 01:19 PM

From: N8KDV

Remember, I have been a university instructor since 1979.

Hmmmmmmmm..... I don't think you received your BA from Moorehead until
1980... How
were you an instructor prior to that?

I was Speech Student of the Year in 1978. And had the highest GRE scores in the
school's history up to that time. Since they allowed me to enter the graduate
program as an undergrad, they let me teach Public Speaking courses as an
undergrad, since that's what Grad Students did.

.Guess I'll have to call the 'Records Office' at Moorehead.

First, you'll have to master pelling it correctly.

Yeah, I'll have to master 'pelling'.

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 01:25 PM

From: N8KDV

Yeah, I'll have to master 'pelling'.

No, what I need to master is vision. I'm almost totally blind, so some
mis-typing does get through. I've discussed my vision problems at length on
this NG, so go check the archives.

I could sit at home on my ass with full disability, but I'd rather be working,
unlike you.

N8KDV May 6th 04 01:32 PM

From: N8KDV

Yeah, I'll have to master 'pelling'.

No, what I need to master is vision. I'm almost totally blind, so some
mis-typing does get through. I've discussed my vision problems at length on
this NG, so go check the archives.

First I've heard of it.... Now you just stated you bought gas and that you were
driving!

Does the Commonwealth of Kentucky know you are driving blind?

Here is what you just said moments ago about your having completed that PhD work
at Wayne State:

I stand behind that. I had completed all the courses for one in both Rhetoric
and Interpersonal Communication.

N8KDV May 6th 04 01:42 PM

From: N8KDV

Yeah, I'll have to master 'pelling'.

No, what I need to master is vision. I'm almost totally blind, so some
mis-typing does get through.

Yep, and yet you enjoy driving to work! Kentucky drivers better watch out! The
Blind Fat Boy is on the road!