Old May 6th 04, 02:28 PM
Michael Bryant

From: N8KDV

But you stated before that you'd completed ALL the requirements and it was
simply
because a fellow left Wayne State, and a technicality which kept the PhD from
being
conferred.

Gee, Steve, you just don't keep up very well, do you? I completed all my
classes for a comm degree by 1983. Then I left for a job in Illinois, where I
worked on the outside cognate courses at SIU. By the time I finished those
classes in 1985 I thought I was ready for the degree only to find out that one
of my doctoral committee was gone.

To be honest with you, I transferred all the hours somewhere else.

You still lied about having a PhD, and you do not have one to this day do
you?

Well, your detective hobby has a challenge now, doesn't it?

Even though Weber's catalog may have not been updated they have indicated to
me
that you did not have a PhD.

I've talked to the Dept Chair there that says you're flat out lying! Care to
give us a name and the exact number you called?

If you do now have a PhD then indicate from which school it was conferred.

Can't do that though can you?

As soon as you release your military and employment records. Just name the last
company you worked for.

Talked to Sylvia at Wayne State. Care to tell us one more time how if I release
my transcripts you'll know why I left. She laughed out loud at your assumption
that transcripts include a reason why a student leaves. Have you ever even seen
an academic transcript record, Steve?

Ooopps, another fabrication by Steve.

But I do advise you to be careful in posting what she said. I gave her your
address and phone number and told her how to use powersearch in the Google
archives.

It's been a beautiful morning.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old May 6th 04, 02:34 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

[...]

She already had my address and phone number Fat Boy! LOL!

I gave her that in the very first message Ieft for her!

It's been a beautiful morning.

More lies and fabrications! You don't have a PhD do you Fat Boy!

And you've lied about it in the past!