Old May 6th 04, 05:22 PM
N8KDV

Michael 'I'm almost totally blind but I drive a car anyway' Bryant

From: N8KDV

Hey, I'm going to have some lunch. I'll see ya later.

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!

The liar gives up.

I didn't give up at all you fabricating piece of ****, I went to lunch.

Can't you read?

Old May 6th 04, 05:37 PM
m II

Michael Bryant wrote:

I am very proud of the fact that education has provided many people the ability
to see through the lies of conservatism.

Anyone who LIKES big government and deficit spending is NO conservative.
The Bush administration has cost the taxpayer big time. With all the
jobs being sent overseas, the number of taxpayers is being drastically
reduced, compounding the problem.

Do some research on the 'corporate state' and find out why Mussolini
prefered the term 'corporatism' to 'fascism'. His vision is here.

It would be in your best interest to kill file N8KDV.
The two of you look more like lovers in a spat than allegedly grown up
human being. The 'But HE started it!' response is getting stale. Ignore
him and avoid the problem. The present state of affairs looks like you
have a symbiotic relationship with him and that neither of you can
survive without the confrontation.

A classic episode in the original Star Trek series comes to mind....two
beings fighting into eternity...Take control of the situation and put a
STOP to it. Unilaterally..

mike