Old May 12th 04, 12:55 PM
N8KDV

Phil Wheeler wrote:

No, the "bottom line" is that you are lacking in the ability to think
logically.

I'd have to say that it is you who are not thinking logically. But, I'm not surprised.

Old May 13th 04, 08:12 PM
Volker Tonn

MnMikew schrieb:

Whatever you say brown-shirt. Shouldn't you be hiding in a bunker somewhere?

The US government around George W. and a bunch of militairy *******s are
those with brown shirts. You're a supporter of them, right?

Old May 13th 04, 08:15 PM
N8KDV

Volker 'We gas Jews' Tonn wrote:

MnMikew schrieb:

Whatever you say brown-shirt. Shouldn't you be hiding in a bunker somewhere?

The US government around George W. and a bunch of militairy *******s are
those with brown shirts. You're a supporter of them, right?

Yo Momma was a member of the NAZI party!

Old May 13th 04, 08:32 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

Yo Momma....

Sorry, in 1945 she was age of 12...
Tell us about _your_ father. He was a war criminal, killing innocent
people and threating women and kids, right?

You are a nazi **** brain LIAR and fabricator.

Old May 13th 04, 08:36 PM
N8KDV

Volker 'We gassed Jews' Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Yo Momma....

Sorry, in 1945 she was age of 12...

Sorry, yo Grandpa was a member of the NAZI Party, and yo Momma was a
member of the Hitler Youth.

Old May 13th 04, 11:09 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

Nah, I don't want to be like your recent relatives.

Just for that reason -beneath all other given reasons- you you should
take your pill very soon.

You are a retarded nazi **** brain LIAR and fabricator.
Be a man once in your life and take your cyanid pill.

posted & mailed

Old May 13th 04, 11:49 PM
N8KDV

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Nah, I don't want to be like your recent relatives.

Just for that reason -beneath all other given reasons- you you should
take your pill very soon.

You are a retarded nazi **** brain LIAR and fabricator.
Be a man once in your life and take your cyanid pill.

Stop emailing me you perverted NAZI piece of ****!

You obviously wouldn't know a thing about being a man. You are the end
product of the German Welfare State.

I've met plenty like you.

Old May 14th 04, 01:36 AM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

You obviously wouldn't know a thing about being a man.

You must tell, not having a relationship with a woman -and for sure
never had-, not having children -and for sure not able to have-.
Disregarded by your own relatives. You have a poor life.

You are the end product of the German Welfare State.

What welfare state? I'm employed continously earning money with a real
profession.

I've met plenty like you.

No wonder. Even most americans like me are having a family and doing a
job. Other than you do, only sitting behind a screen and waiting for
some posts to get on them with bad mouthing and insults.

Old May 14th 04, 01:41 AM
N8KDV

Volker 'My momma was in the Hitler Youth' Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

You obviously wouldn't know a thing about being a man.

You must tell, not having a relationship with a woman -and for sure
never had-, not having children -and for sure not able to have-.
Disregarded by your own relatives. You have a poor life.

Really? And just what kind of crystal ball did your NAZI handlers give you
that would show that I've never had any relationships with women?

My life is/has been actually quite rich with many, many great experiences.

Old May 14th 04, 01:58 AM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

You obviously wouldn't know a thing about being a man.

You must tell, not having a relationship with a woman -and for sure
never had-, not having children -and for sure not able to have-.
Disregarded by your own relatives. You have a poor life.

Really? And just what kind of crystal ball did your NAZI handlers give you
that would show that I've never had any relationships with women?

I don't need any NAZI thing, other than you who became one himself.
You're simply not able for having a real relationship. At least none
with a woman and what a MAN would call 'relationship'.

My life is/has been actually quite rich with many, many great experiences.

I bet you have them with your neighbours dogs and pigs.