Old May 12th 04, 03:24 AM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

From: Burr

You a shame of your religion?

Why don't you ask that of Steve?

Any of your business Fat Boy?

Ironic.....

Guess we'll see Fat Boy

Old May 12th 04, 03:45 AM
tommyknocker

Dan wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:51:12 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

This is WWIII, wake up and get over it.

I agree with this. This *is* WWIII. The civilized world against
barbarians who want to return the world to the 12th century. These
people are insane.

Fortunately, we *will* stop them. It will take years, and will
probably take another 9-11 style attack on the US for the bleeding
heart liberals to get their heads out of their collective asses and
realize it, but it *will* happen.

I really doubt we'll stop them. They'll probably get what they want,
because they are willing to kill the entire world for it and we're not.
If they were for example to provoke a world nuclear war they would claim
victory even though the radioactive fallout would soon be killing them
as well. But they wouldn't care, they'd rather be dead than alive, and
frankly so would I.

Dan

Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440,
Grundig S650, S700, S800, YB400, YB550PE
Degen DE1102, Kaito KA1102
Hallicrafters S-120 (1962)
Zenith black dial 5 tube Tombstone (1937)
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)

Old May 12th 04, 03:58 AM
N8KDV

Dan wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:45:15 -0700, tommyknocker
wrote:

I really doubt we'll stop them. They'll probably get what they want,

No way. The civilized world will win out in the end. A few
thousand hanky heads living in caves are not going bring on the end of
the world as we know it. We may have to destroy a few countries to
do it, and we may even lose a city or 2 in process, but so be it.

The end is near.

Glass will be cheap.

Old May 12th 04, 04:32 AM
Howard

On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:34:16 -0400, Tracy Fort wrote:

Good idea...You think it will make them smile?

Tracy

Actually I think it would be a very cruel thing to do to a grieving
family.
Old May 12th 04, 01:01 PM
Tracy Fort

On Tue, 11 May 2004 20:32:39 -0700, Howard
wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:34:16 -0400, Tracy Fort wrote:

Good idea...You think it will make them smile?

Tracy

Actually I think it would be a very cruel thing to do to a grieving
family.

No Kiddin! It was a sarcastic post. It was meant to show people how
Bryant really is. He would place the safety of a bunch of killers of
the life of an American citizen.

Tracy

This still applys today Landshark CB 21 October 7th 04 07:44 AM
stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 07:31 PM
ALL MUST READ!!! Reg1647 CB 54 December 18th 03 06:08 AM
A Subtle Detail of Reflection Coefficients (but important to know) Dr. Slick Antenna 199 September 12th 03 10:06 PM